Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion rate my ascension

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Staff
Knowledgeable
Established Member
403408308_369231542186586_5102592371429090671_n.jpeg

411563346_1644090332789138_2332910764057077082_n.jpeg

slightly edited since the original pic was really low quality

did i improve? lmk

my looksmaxxed pretty boy
W ASCENSION and you're still young , the puberty will improve your bones even more
did you contour your nose in the second pic jfl ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
n***a you look pretty ngl (no homo)

how did you change your eyes color ?

View attachment 25172

View attachment 25173

slightly edited since the original pic was really low quality

did i improve? lmk
7.8/10 right now, but it’s a mogging improvement, keep being consistent you look like you can develop more your facial structure, your features look pretty sharp you can definitely get even sharper if you keep your body fat percentage low and a good hydration while you develop your bones, idk how old are you but you seem young so your bone structure can definitely be more harmonious, keep mogging

• Staff
7.8/10 right now, but it’s a mogging improvement, keep being consistent you look like you can develop more your facial structure, your features look pretty sharp you can definitely get even sharper if you keep your body fat percentage low and a good hydration while you develop your bones, idk how old are you but you seem young so your bone structure can definitely be more harmonious, keep mogging
thanks brother im still growing ofc im still young my bones will def grow

• Staff
boy u have a lot of time to look even better, keep a lean physique and a healthy lifestyle, try boosting your testosterone and u got an ez job
thanks

what did you do to improve your eye area so much

• Staff
what did you do to improve your eye area so much
grew out my eyebrows and eyelashes, autistic but i started squinting more fixed my canthal tilt (a little bit) and got rid of the bags under my eyes and that shallow look