Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion redness

arando69

I have like 1 major issue with my skin, and my issue is, is sometimes throughout the day my skin will get a bit red which is decently noticeable (I'm not doing anything intense either like exercising and stuff) . I have a pretty good skincare routine to, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Any advice would be great!

Try icing before you leave the house. It will reduce inflammation and help your skin breath a little better. Also maybe try using a thinner moisturizer because clogging you pores can cause them to overheat. If you want to even out your skin tone use a vitamin c/ shine serum. And most importantly, don't forget the bev, neva neva neva.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Try icing before you leave the house. It will reduce inflammation and help your skin breath a little better. Also maybe try using a thinner moisturizer because clogging you pores can cause them to overheat. If you want to even out your skin tone use a vitamin c/ shine serum. And most importantly, don't forget the bev, neva neva neva.
Thank you! What vitamin c serum you think i should get? and would that give any significant results to my redness