- Joined
- Jun 27, 2026
- Messages
- 728
- Reputation
- 1,139
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you gonna be a f499ot and answer or notarent u a girl
if u a girl im notAre you gonna be a f499ot and answer or not
Keysif u a girl im not
if ur a guy id say thats not bad
eat aKeys
yo its youGood
Do we know each other?yo its you
i missed you
goodgoing on a stack soon
Probably planning something like
250 test 210 tren 200eq 3-400NPP
Get bloods and up test (depends)
Obviously I’m gonna nuke my E2 to hell
Planning out ancils and working out a DHT dose
@zennn
is this your first cycle?going on a stack soon
Probably planning something like
250 test 210 tren 200eq 3-400NPP
Get bloods and up test (depends)
Obviously I’m gonna nuke my E2 to hell
Planning out ancils and working out a DHT dose
@zennn
yeahis this your first cycle?
Bro.............yeah
Fletch told me you don’t have to run test with NPP so I might remove test, and then PCT the fuck after
I’m running 19nors either wayBro.............
Did you just suggest eq, deca and tren with no test
Just run like test, eq and some aas, stay away from the 19nor for a first cycle