Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Roiders respond: no foids allowed

cutelittledaisyflower

hi
Banned
Established
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
728
Reputation
1,139
going on a stack soon

Probably planning something like

250 test 210 tren 200eq 3-400NPP

Get bloods and up test (depends)

Obviously I’m gonna nuke my E2 to hell

Planning out ancils and working out a DHT dose

@zennn
 
arent u a girl
 
going on a stack soon

Probably planning something like

250 test 210 tren 200eq 3-400NPP

Get bloods and up test (depends)

Obviously I’m gonna nuke my E2 to hell

Planning out ancils and working out a DHT dose

@zennn
is this your first cycle?
 
yeah

Fletch told me you don’t have to run test with NPP so I might remove test, and then PCT the fuck after
Bro.............
Did you just suggest eq, deca and tren with no test

Just run like test, eq and some aas, stay away from the 19nor for a first cycle
 
Bro.............
Did you just suggest eq, deca and tren with no test

Just run like test, eq and some aas, stay away from the 19nor for a first cycle
I’m running 19nors either way

I never said I’m not going to run test I said it’s a Possibility

I’m still only gonna run like 2 cycles and hop off
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top