Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Satan wants you to doubt he never existed.

? If that was the case their digestive tracts would be evolved to eat plants

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
does not answer then why people are commanded to kill amalek babies
those babies did not even have the chance to know god
and what evidence, there are theories for both sides of the argument and i acknowledge that which is why i am agnostic
God told them to do it and Saul did disobey some of his orders which God was not happy about. I made a post earlier about that second sentence.

i think what he means is that people naturally have ingrained instincts like sex and food and whatnot, even if some of these things are against what the bible says

ok, it would be a good question
but see, i cannot reconcile with something like that, which is why i reject a biblical god
Exactly, which is why it comes down to faith.

God told them to do it and Saul did disobey some of his orders which God was not happy about. I made a post earlier about that second sentence.
ok
just cuz saul has been disobedient doesnt mean he didnt kill the amaleks

I appreciate your thoughts @sigma. I am glad you were interested in listening to what I am saying and I hope something I said gave you some sort of information.
ok
just cuz saul has been disobedient doesnt mean he didnt kill the amaleks
He did kill them. So many things we do not know about God and there are many questions in the Bible that have not been answered but much information has been given to us. Enough to make us question but enough to make us believe. God did not want to make it obvious which is why we can only believe,

How do we know Evolution happened
paleological evidence
we see fossils in sediment layers and how they change over time
we have even observed in labs of e coli evolving

paleological evidence
we see fossils in sediment layers and how they change over time
we have even observed in labs of e coli evolving
what happened to evolution why did everything stop

I appreciate your thoughts @sigma. I am glad you were interested in listening to what I am saying and I hope something I said gave you some sort of information.
Yes, I feel like I understand more about how you continue to accept God despite having questions and how you will ask him in heaven. This is an interesting approach I did not think of b4.
He did kill them. So many things we do not know about God and there are many questions in the Bible that have not been answered but much information has been given to us. Enough to make us question but enough to make us believe. God did not want to make it obvious which is why we can only believe,
Hmm, ok
I understand that you may not have full certainty but you have faith and continue to accept God. There is definitely some logic I can comprehend here, but it will not cause me to change to Christianity.

i will question and not guess/believe in something i dont know for certainty
even if you are uncertain
There have been many archaelogical items talked about in the Bible that have been discovered today. I ask you of one thing sigma. Consider reading the bible, and consider watching some videos. For the best way you can learn is reading the word of God rather than the word of people.

what happened to evolution why did everything stop
evolution is caused by randomness and environmental pressures over very long periods of time in macro organisms
nowadays humans live in very comfortable environments so we have less pressure
the pressure has shifted more to sexual selection, as well as environ looksminning us
have you heard of the peppered moth evolution? i recommend you search it up but if you dont wanna
The peppered moth's evolution from white to black is a classic example of natural selection and Darwinian evolution:
  • Industrialization
    The soot from industrialization and domestic coal fires blackened tree trunks and walls, making the pale form of the moth more visible to predators.
  • Natural selection
    The dark form of the moth was better camouflaged and more likely to survive and reproduce.
  • Evolution
    Over generations, the black moths became more common in urban areas.
  • Improved air quality
    As air pollution decreased, the pale form of the moth became more common again.

The Peppered Moth - Age of Revolution
The gene responsible for the color change is called "cortex". This gene also plays a role in the colors and patterns of butterfly wings.

There have been many archaelogical items talked about in the Bible that have been discovered today. I ask you of one thing sigma. Consider reading the bible, and consider watching some videos. For the best way you can learn is reading the word of God rather than the word of people.
yes i watch many religious videos that incorporate diverse views such as hinduism buddhism atheism islam christianity
i havent done much on judaism
as for the archaelogical items, yes i do believe there is historicity within the bible since it was written by people living in the past. still doesnt prove to me 100% accuracy of the bible

evolution is caused by randomness and environmental pressures over very long periods of time in macro organisms
nowadays humans live in very comfortable environments so we have less pressure
the pressure has shifted more to sexual selection, as well as environ looksminning us
have you heard of the peppered moth evolution? i recommend you search it up but if you dont wanna
The peppered moth's evolution from white to black is a classic example of natural selection and Darwinian evolution:
  • Industrialization
    The soot from industrialization and domestic coal fires blackened tree trunks and walls, making the pale form of the moth more visible to predators.
  • Natural selection
    The dark form of the moth was better camouflaged and more likely to survive and reproduce.
  • Evolution
    Over generations, the black moths became more common in urban areas.
  • Improved air quality
    As air pollution decreased, the pale form of the moth became more common again.
View attachment 50260
The gene responsible for the color change is called "cortex". This gene also plays a role in the colors and patterns of butterfly wings.
So is evolution just adaptation?

Inanna
One of the oldest recorded deities in ancient Sumer, along with Anu, Enlil, Enki, Ninhursag, Nanna, and Utu. 5,000 years old
original religion was animist, we know this from cave paintings
and then yes you are right the mesopotamian ones
particularly common theme is he sun

So is evolution just adaptation?
yes
i mean, adaptation can be phenotypic flexibility or mental but even that is the result of genes
so yes evolution is just adaptation in this context

yes i watch many religious videos that incorporate diverse views such as hinduism buddhism atheism islam christianity
i havent done much on judaism
as for the archaelogical items, yes i do believe there is historicity within the bible since it was written by people living in the past. still doesnt prove to me 100% accuracy of the bible
Consider reading it at the least. The entirety. Also did you watch the video at the beginning? If not, watch that one too.

Consider reading it at the least. The entirety. Also did you watch the video at the beginning? If not, watch that one too.
yes its on my watch list
and i have tried reading the bible but rn its kinda slow and i took a break. i am going to return to it.
i am aware of major events within the bible tho

Out of all religions you have chosen to follow thenone with the worst translation management, making a bible of toda being enturelt different from a bible of 400 years old, and this religiones is thousands of years old, even more if we think it's original are the abrahamics.
Then you compare it with an historical figure, wich has an incredibld amount of evidente such as books, buildings, letters, portraits, etc.
I don't need a punishment threat to do good. I do good because I don't feel okay when I treat someone badly. When I was a kid I was an annoying brat, and when I realized how bad people felt everytime I did a whim, I wanted to be as away of that personality as possible. It ended up in me realizing I feel better when I help others and treat them well, so I just try to be better and helpful for the people I know, and for the unknown people too.

yes its on my watch list
and i have tried reading the bible but rn its kinda slow and i took a break. i am going to return to it.
i am aware of major events within the bible tho
This is the first step. Many do not take it, but I'm happy you did. I hope you find Jesus man. God bless you.

Out of all religions you have chosen to follow thenone with the worst translation management, making a bible of toda being enturelt different from a bible of 400 years old, and this religiones is thousands of years old, even more if we think it's original are the abrahamics.
Then you compare it with an historical figure, wich has an incredibld amount of evidente such as books, buildings, letters, portraits, etc.
I don't need a punishment threat to do good. I do good because I don't feel okay when I treat someone badly. When I was a kid I was an annoying brat, and when I realized how bad people felt everytime I did a whim, I wanted to be as away of that personality as possible. It ended up in me realizing I feel better when I help others and treat them well, so I just try to be better and helpful for the people I know, and for the unknown people too.
All those books, buildings, letters, and portraits have all been made of Jesus too and yet people still reject it. You are not supposed to believe in God because you are scared of punishment but because he made us and he loves us.

People sometimes get so angry when they see people speak of such things. There is a reason for it.

I watched it, i thought it was long so i put it in my watchlist and saw it was 3 mins

what did you think?
it was interesting, i already morally align myself with most of what the overall purpose of the video was trying to convey, but i dont believe i need religion to be able to do that

it was interesting, i already morally align myself with most of what the overall purpose of the video was trying to convey, but i dont believe i need religion to be able to do that
But there is evil behind it all. Satan is who it is. I hope one day, you think the same thing. And you will not doubt that he exists. God bless you.

But there is evil behind it all. Satan is who it is. I hope one day, you think the same thing. And you will not doubt that he exists. God bless you.
"evil" is not necessarily the result of satan (i have no proof he exists) but more likely the result of ourselves and nature

"evil" is not necessarily the result of satan (i have no proof he exists) but more likely the result of ourselves and nature
What I meant was that I think Satan influences it. Evil came into this world after the fall which I think you discussed with clone earlier. Satan was once an angel who was cast out of heaven and while he can't force people to do evil, he can influence one to do it. I gotta get off. I been on this forum for much longer than I should be in one time span lmao.

All those books, buildings, letters, and portraits have all been made of Jesus too and yet people still reject it. You are not supposed to believe in God because you are scared of punishment but because he made us and he loves us.
The books you say have huge translations problem to the point two bibles with a 200 years difference say entire different things
Also most Christian ideas are stolen from Plato who concluded in polytheism as the best thinking in terms of understanding the universe
The portraits of Jesus were made with the imagination of the artists, most of them to the image of the European peasant instead of the truly Semitic person, so they are not an historical evidence. It's like saying dragons exists because people in the past painted them.
Literally all non believers are considered sinners that will go to hell. Other religions are considered as pagans even if they have the same origin (Christians killed jews and Muslims even if their religions have really similar points since they are different interpretations from the original one)
also in the name of christian God there have been committed atrocities. And defendants of God like priests are famous for their particular liking of children. Believing in God doesn't make you a good person nor worth of anything.

The books you say have huge translations problem to the point two bibles with a 200 years difference say entire different things
Also most Christian ideas are stolen from Plato who concluded in polytheism as the best thinking in terms of understanding the universe
The portraits of Jesus were made with the imagination of the artists, most of them to the image of the European peasant instead of the truly Semitic person, so they are not an historical evidence. It's like saying dragons exists because people in the past painted them.
Literally all non believers are considered sinners that will go to hell. Other religions are considered as pagans even if they have the same origin (Christians killed jews and Muslims even if their religions have really similar points since they are different interpretations from the original one)
also in the name of christian God there have been committed atrocities. And defendants of God like priests are famous for their particular liking of children. Believing in God doesn't make you a good person nor worth of anything.
I really hate it when people talk about the priests and crazy fraudulant christians as dissaprovement of christianity. Those people are not christians and their ideas are to take it down so that it seems less appealing to others. Most of those priests are a part of judaism and not christianity. People be acting like non-christians don't do the same thing as if christians are supposed to be perfect. Also what evidence is there for 2 bible translations with 200 years difference say different things? You didn't even name them and that was a singular occurence? Christianity also existed before Plato. That part about dragons exist cause people in the past painted them still doesn't mean anything. How do you know that Plato even existed bud. There is about the same amount of evidence for him as there is of Jesus. Muh, tons of books etc. Same goes for Jesus. It's just that people don't like him.

Believing in God does not make you a good person and that's not how it works either. It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not, you're a sinful person and it doesn't make you worth more than anybody and idk who told you that but it's not true. God created man equal but man ruined it.