Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Scamming pedophiles has reached genuine hard difficulty

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
Why are they becoming more intelligent?
wtf is this

IMG_7606.webp


IMG_7590.gif
 
This is a story for another time but I played a mobile war game and I was getting dominated by 4 other players so I larped as an underage girl and talked to their leader for like 3 days, they stopped attacking me after I got that n***a's nudes and sent it to the others
 
what does this even mean. do you pretend to be a kid or something.
I remembered when I was younger id go onto chat sites and make larp accounts, my friend was like taunting me how he made like £500
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top