- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
Why are they becoming more intelligent?
wtf is this
wtf is this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how has it become difficult?
why does paul lwk look like a cockroach
£30 = a vial of test from domestic sourcescamming pedos earnings are lower than minimum wage
I remembered when I was younger id go onto chat sites and make larp accounts, my friend was like taunting me how he made like £500what does this even mean. do you pretend to be a kid or something.
that sounds dangerousI remembered when I was younger id go onto chat sites and make larp accounts, my friend was like taunting me how he made like £500
were you already scammedscamming pedos earnings are lower than minimum wage
rookie
rookie
i made 20$ today from it im gonna eat smth with it
I used to scam them back in 2021. Hours of work for 5$ discord nitro.were you already scammed