Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sex dolls

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Sex dolls...

I tried to hookup IRL and failed... So I started browsing sex dolls online... After a while I started to feel strange, none of the dolls look like RL, I started to feel strange and uncanny valley... I think I would feel more aroused by having sex with a (good looking and hygenic) male in RL... Sex dolls are not a real solution to incel problems...

I thought about buying a sex doll to convert it into a sex robot, but its a non-trivial task... I tried to force myself to feel aroused to sex dolls but I just don't feel aroused... sex dolls is like having sex with a corpse and it doesn't even look realistic... Sex dolls are not going to save most incels...

What will save incels is becoming trans, i am making a thread about how incels should transition…

Update: I actually bought a sex doll and had sex with it, it was terrible. My penis wouldn't even fit into it. And the material (they claim its silicone) doesn't feel like real flesh, it feels weird. I would rather be gay than do that again. I did buy one of the very cheap dolls, maybe a more expensive doll would have been better.

I guess this is a final proof that incels do not merely view women as sex objects. Incels want something more from women. If women were just sex objects, then cheap sex dolls would be better than being gay. In fact being gay (with femboys) is actually 10,000x better than cheap sex dolls probably.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro please start the gym please go outside and please talk to god
Its unclear if god doesn't exist or just doesn't care about people

I tried to hookup IRL and failed...
This was me going outside

go to the gym
The gym is boring for me...last time i was at the gym it was covered in mirrors on all sides giving me dysphoria
Going to the gym should theoretically reduce the chance of inceldom though.
The problem is at the gym you get bombarded with females sexualizing themselves, the gym also raises your testosterone making you feel more bombarded
I read about a man in the youtube comments who went to a gym all his life and didn't get 1 girl, he was attracted to gym girls, he was a corrections officer and he knew lazy criminals who looked worse than he and got more girls than he ever did, he was very blackpilled about male existence

Sex dolls...

I tried to hookup IRL and failed... So I started browsing sex dolls online... After a while I started to feel strange, none of the dolls look like RL, I started to feel strange and uncanny valley... I think I would feel more aroused by having sex with a (good looking and hygenic) male in RL... Sex dolls are not a real solution to incel problems...

I thought about buying a sex doll to convert it into a sex robot, but its a non-trivial task... I tried to force myself to feel aroused to sex dolls but I just don't feel aroused... sex dolls is like having sex with a corpse and it doesn't even look realistic... Sex dolls are not going to save most incels...

What will save incels is becoming trans, i am making a thread about how incels should transition…

Update: I actually bought a sex doll and had sex with it, it was terrible. My penis wouldn't even fit into it. And the material (they claim its silicone) doesn't feel like real flesh, it feels weird. I would rather be gay than do that again. I did buy one of the very cheap dolls, maybe a more expensive doll would have been better.

I guess this is a final proof that incels do not merely view women as sex objects. Incels want something more from women. If women were just sex objects, then cheap sex dolls would be better than being gay. In fact being gay (with femboys) is actually 10,000x better than cheap sex dolls probably.
Try killing yourself lil bro

Sex dolls...

its over

might want to consider gaymaxxing

might want to consider gaymaxxing
Not enough femboys to entice me into that lifestyle unfortunately... I could only get off to heterosexual, lesbian, or femboy sex... if I don't pass as a woman its not the lifestyle for me

Last edited:
Not enough femboys to entice me into that lifestyle unfortunately... I could only get off to heterosexual, lesbian, or femboy sex... if I don't pass as a woman its not the lifestyle for me
lol just get a prostitute those females don't care abt your looks they just care about the money

lol just get a prostitute those females don't care abt your looks they just care about the money
prostitution is illegal in my country, i have to travel to nevada, maybe i can book a trip to area51 and escape this wretched civilization

remember its the trifecta of LMS, looks money and status. Looks dominate though, you can be a femboy with 0 money and girls will chase you

prostitution is illegal in my country, i have to travel to nevada, maybe i can book a trip to area51 and escape this wretched civilization

remember its the trifecta of LMS, looks money and status. Looks dominate though, you can be a femboy with 0 money and girls will chase you
ain’t no way ur travelling out of ur country for some pussy get out

ain’t no way ur travelling out of ur country for some pussy get out
Canada is fascist and anti-prostitution, I could take a bus to mexico which allows prostitution.

Sex dolls...

go outside man, go party even just do things a man would do like focus on making money and achieving goals that may seem “impossible” at the moment, just go out and be active, focusing on only sexual desire will only f**k up your life unless your some kind of johnny sins lookalike who can put down some work.

go outside man, go party even just do things a man would do like focus on making money and achieving goals that may seem “impossible” at the moment, just go out and be active, focusing on only sexual desire will only f**k up your life unless your some kind of johnny sins lookalike who can put down some work.
How the hell does someone just go to a party?

The only way to have a social group in modern society seems to be:
- attending religious services
- going to school
- work

And people are paranoid of flirting at work and getting fired for it, so that one does not even count. And forced schooling is enslavement. And most women at religious services are married and a disproportionate amount of them will be prudish. And if you go to a campus a disproportionate amount of campus girls will be post-modern and could be hostile or apathetic towards flirtation.

So the only way to find a sex life or dating life in modern society is:

- Talking to random strangers (awkward)
- Going to online dating sites and talking to random strangers, while losing to hypergamy (chads and rich people have disproportionate advantage.)

How the hell does someone just go to a party?

The only way to have a social group in modern society seems to be:
- attending religious services
- going to school
- work

And people are paranoid of flirting at work and getting fired for it, so that one does not even count. And forced schooling is enslavement. And most women at religious services are married and a disproportionate amount of them will be prudish. And if you go to a campus a disproportionate amount of campus girls will be post-modern and could be hostile or apathetic towards flirtation.

So the only way to find a sex life or dating life in modern society is:

- Talking to random strangers (awkward)
- Going to online dating sites and talking to random strangers, while losing to hypergamy (chads and rich people have disproportionate advantage.)
That's true
Just be chad

Back