Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should a robowaifumaxing subforum be added?

zassusmgtow

I was thinking about how this forum is more interesting than looksmax to users because it allows females, the reason why this forum grew a little in the last months is probably because some guy in looksmax said that there were females in this forum (i haven't been active so i don't know if this happened), so they decided to join.

So i thought of a way to make the forum stand out more to make it more interesting, what about a subforum (as a small subforum tab under Off-Topic) called "robowaifus" where we talk and give guides about sex dolls, robotic sex dolls, Ai gfs, AR/VR gfs and android robot research.

For some reason i can't make a poll in Off-Topic, but i can do it on the other subforums.

I was thinking about how this forum is more interesting than looksmax to users because it allows females, the reason why this forum grew a little in the last months is probably because some guy in looksmax said that there were females in this forum (i haven't been active so i don't know if this happened), so they decided to join.

So i thought of a way to make the forum stand out more to make it more interesting, what about a subforum (as a small subforum tab under Off-Topic) called "robowaifus" where we talk and give guides about sex dolls, robotic sex dolls, Ai gfs, AR/VR gfs and android robot research.

For some reason i can't make a poll in Off-Topic, but i can do it on the other subforums.
I think you might be the only one who would use it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you might be the only one who would use it
Are you sure:

Last edited:
No shut the f**k up

Cornball ass mf

Are you sure:

Yes u would be the only one

And beaten in an argument. Keep coping

Are you sure:

Even look at the guys thristing over this robot when the thread said nothing about robowaifus:

Last edited:

Even look at the guys thristing over this robot when the thread said nothing about robowaifus:

dnrasm

Get mogged lil jit u ain’t getting unbanned

They all roasting you on the forum JFL

It’s more alive then ever

While u rest in ur grave

No, the moment this forum starts talking about sex dolls is the moment I leave

agree

not the same

sex dolls are lame, robo waifus have potential. and they can also do chores and clean the house. and they can clean their own pussy so u dont have to clean them

not the same

sex dolls are lame, robo waifus have potential. and they can also do chores and clean the house. and they can clean their own pussy so u dont have to clean them
Interesting. Would you like to see this type of forum even though there would only be two users using it?

not the same

Sex dolls are not lame:

Profile pic 4.jpg

And also what the hell do you want 5'4 ugly truecels like me to do? obviously i like sex dolls because i've learned to like them.

Sex dolls are not lame:

View attachment 30420

And also what the hell do you want 5'4 ugly truecels like me to do? obviously i like sex dolls because i've learned to like them.
i got a cheapo one maybe the expensive ones are better

not sure if its testosterone or inceldom but i changed into a spartan alpha male so its hard for me to enjoy dolls like i used to

when i was younger i was really into dolls, now i just feel like a spartan high iq sheldon machine.

Sex dolls are not lame:

View attachment 30420

you have appeal tbh

robot waifu is basically sex doll but robot and more options and functions

you have appeal tbh

robot waifu is basically sex doll but robot and more options and functions
No i don't, and all the short latina women of my race are getting taken by BBCs.

Or it’s extremely rare. Just get an Edgar cut theory

not the same

Bro.. that’s called a wife

Surely it’s more likely for even an incel to find a real wife rather than some sci-fi robot chick

Surely it’s more likely for even an incel to find a real wife rather than some sci-fi robot chick
Maybe not in the future

it’s probably a thing in like japan or something

its arguable that life is easier with a robot wife, since the functions were stated, and there is no need for building a connection which is difficult for incels.
but i strongly believe that real personal connections are more important than a doll. i could dress up a talking vaccuum as a beautiful girl it would not make me love and feel connected to her

You can't find that anymore, white women don't like to get married and have children anymore, the only thing they like to do is have a black-only 100 body count during their 20s and 30s.

You can't find that anymore, white women don't like to get married and have children anymore, the only thing they like to do is have a black-only 100 body count during their 20s and 30s.
get a mail order bride, kinda like a sex doll except she's an actual person

Just find a random girl off the street theory

This shit will be the downfall of humans tbh