Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

SHOULD I CUT OUT DAIRY

emreeekaagg

yogurt also makes acne but helps gut health too,i dont know what to do,i have acne but most of them are just red dots on my skin

eat yogurt if you want, do skincare and improve your lifestyle to stop acne
yeah dairy causes it but you can do what i said above if you like yogurt

all humans are lactose intolerant

try to eat non pasteurized goodies when u can

human milk is healthier, but they dont sell it because it spreads diseases

hence the cow milk paradox, there are other options such as goat milk

not all humans are lactose intolerant, only 70% at adulthood. northern europeans usually can drink it fine
gaurantee they all have some form of lactose intolerance, they probably get a slight congestion etc

gaurantee they all have some form of lactose intolerance, they probably get a slight congestion etc
possibly, but humans across different populations do have different dna, dna->proteins, proteins->enzymes, enzymes(lactase)->break down lactose to glucose and galactose
so it all depends on your DNA and your allelic variation, very much possible

Sugar + dairy is a dangerous combination. This is exactly why I cut out cupcakes/ cookies / ice cream from my diet completely.
Eat low fat non-sugar yogurt and your acne should be fine. Hydrate a lot too, might also be the reason.