Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I even gymmaxx when my goal is being attractive at 15?

Sub5Cuck

From having a lot of female friends a great trend I've noticed is the absolute disgust they have towards muscle. Everybody tells you how the v-taper broad shoulders physique is the most attractive but from my experience guys get laughed at for having even a slight amount of muscle. Many girls I've talked to verbally express disgust when seeing a muscular physique with comments like "ew" or "that's so ugly" (if somebody wants to say these were referring to the man's face, it wasn't even shown.) So I just want to know if I somehow talk to a great minority of women or if I should lose all my gains.

when the muscle is veiny is unnappealing.

the first pic is unnappealing the second one is appealing
iu

iu

Having toned abs will always beat flab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iu

iu

So veins are unnepealimg ⁉️😭that's like the one thing I have good genetics on and always heard they are a huge plus. But I pretty much have the second guy's physique just I'm not that lean since I was bulking.

It depends people think that just going to the gym for one year your going to come out looking like David laid no that’s not the case what every teen does is they cut as soon as they start working out instead of bulking which is needed for your body to grow and they all look skinny and in muscular. It takes alot of time and effort

From having a lot of female friends a great trend I've noticed is the absolute disgust they have towards muscle. Everybody tells you how the v-taper broad shoulders physique is the most attractive but from my experience guys get laughed at for having even a slight amount of muscle. Many girls I've talked to verbally express disgust when seeing a muscular physique with comments like "ew" or "that's so ugly" (if somebody wants to say these were referring to the man's face, it wasn't even shown.) So I just want to know if I somehow talk to a great minority of women or if I should lose all my gains.
You should absolutely go to the gym, I started At 15 and i’m halfway through 16 now and don’t regret it at all. The benefits go beyond just having a good body it gives confidence and energy.

So veins are unnepealimg ⁉️😭that's like the one thing I have good genetics on and always heard they are a huge plus. But I pretty much have the second guy's physique just I'm not that lean since I was bulking.
They are don’t listen to this buggin person veins are sick and a good accomplishment

They are don’t listen to this buggin person veins are sick and a good accomplishment
its over for veinmaxxers

iu

iu

You just said this is bettter than
2b0a3fac8b616183a138fdf631e9b5a5.jpg

this
image (1).jpg

You should absolutely go to the gym, I started At 15 and i’m halfway through 16 now and don’t regret it at all. The benefits go beyond just having a good body it gives confidence and energy.
woah you don't say Sherlock. Im not in any way new to the gym in the "muscular guy" of my year in school and I have experienced a confidence boost till I saw how body-shamed muscular guys are. If it's not, attractive im not doing it.

You just said this is bettter than
2b0a3fac8b616183a138fdf631e9b5a5.jpg

this
View attachment 25038
ikd what your blabbering about but the first pic is soooooo much more attractive like bro, that's David f*****g Laid he's a huge extreme basically nobody will look like him and yeah he looks hideous lmao at least in the body but he has a nice face.

ikd what your blabbering about but the first pic is soooooo much more attractive like bro, that's David f*****g Laid he's a huge extreme basically nobody will look like him and yeah he looks hideous lmao at least in the body but he has a nice face.
yeah, i posted that before researching about female gaze

Broad shoulders + small waist + abs + big arms is the best imo

Back