Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should we do mog battles here ?

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Tell me your thoughts, and who wants to participate

mog battles should be ideal plus there are more active members than before so i think we should

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
  • Staff
Who wants to participate

• Staff
@Dean should make a mog battle prefix

• Staff
lets get more people to reply to the thread we should make this in announcements lol
Yea, but I don't want it to become cringe
Members will request, but only the mods will arrange the battle

• Staff
  • Staff
Screenshot_20240109-212405.png

• Staff
I dont want to be rude but is there a filter on eyes. To make it loom smoother or something like that. But he looks good.
Still looks twinky and pretty

• Staff
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN PM ME

I dont want to be rude but is there a filter on eyes. To make it loom smoother or something like that. But he looks good.
no its the face quality pic i use an app to enhance the pic because the pic was low quality

hmmmm
good luck
what do you have planned
Infraorbital implants, and maybe a lefort 3 but i'm not seriously considering, but i def need the infras. It's hard to find good surgeons for that though. Lefort 3 can also help because i got a deformity with one of my orbitals where it's deeper than the other

• Staff
I'd say a very low HTN
since you know about surgeries, is getting these implants worth?
Custom-brow-bone-and-infraorbital-rim-implants-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x109.jpg

• Staff
@Nihilus we should make a post in the news sub forum asking who wants to join. and tell them to send the picture(s) they want to use for the battles to the mods so we can arrange them
yea go ahead do it in the ratings section