Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Something to take into consideration when improving your style

Sub5Cuck

While my name is somewhat ironic, I am a decently ugly guy and I've been trying to improve my style for like the last year and few months. There are a few problems with this though. The main problem is even when I try to wear these clothes they just don't look good on me because of my appearance. Many people will tell you to go to pinterest to find your style but if you already don't have maxed out looks it's just not gonna work. The clothes you find on pinterest are "hot people clothes" that look weird and off putting on an ugly or even average looking person. For example, the old money style is being hyped up a lot in the looksmaxxing community but I have never once seen an ugly person even attempt to pull it off for obvious reasons, its associated with wealth and status, just like being good looking. I thought a coat would be nice for the winter and wanted to get one myself but I simply don't look good in it at all and I've been told so by people. My point is that the higher you are on the looks scale the more you can experiment with your style so if you're below 5, don't even think about going outside of the norm in the slightest. An ugly person with nice fashion is like a homeless man in a lambo. Sure, it's still a lambo, but something about it just looks weird, we simply wouldn't expect the homeless man in any car to begin with, not such a luxorious one. So before buying some new clothes, also take into consideration if they are expected to be worn by a person of your appearance.

Good sense of fashion is a cherry on top
But still good style can add up to 2 points to your SMV score

Back