Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

starting dickmaxxing

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
going to split it between doing 5min jelqing and 5min stretching every night just to begin with and add one or two minutes per session every week. jelqs is a slightly modified version of the traditional version https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXB70LFVQzyCUACADURFhw/videos
stretches are basically me sitting on my semi erect dick i tried that technique before and it actually gives a pretty good burn/stretch feeling right above the groin. starting measurements for my micropenis is 15.5cm bone pressed length and 5.2 inches girth. i will update at least once a week. if i dont gain anything its not like i will ever use it anyway top kek

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day 1 complete. I changed jelqs to the angion method because it didnt feel safe. Stretches felt good and went as planned except i can just pull muh dick through my legs no need to sit on it kek. Angion method all together takes 6.5minutes atm

going to split it between doing 5min jelqing and 5min stretching every night just to begin with and add one or two minutes per session every week. jelqs is a slightly modified version of the traditional version https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXB70LFVQzyCUACADURFhw/videos
stretches are basically me sitting on my semi erect dick i tried that technique before and it actually gives a pretty good burn/stretch feeling right above the groin. starting measurements for my micropenis is 15.5cm bone pressed length and 5.2 inches girth. i will update at least once a week. if i dont gain anything its not like i will ever use it anyway top kek
e794e9c4318f952bf0e7c86946e7a34f (1).jpg
Just become black bro