Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

starting dickmaxxing

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
going to split it between doing 5min jelqing and 5min stretching every night just to begin with and add one or two minutes per session every week. jelqs is a slightly modified version of the traditional version https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXB70LFVQzyCUACADURFhw/videos
stretches are basically me sitting on my semi erect dick i tried that technique before and it actually gives a pretty good burn/stretch feeling right above the groin. starting measurements for my micropenis is 15.5cm bone pressed length and 5.2 inches girth. i will update at least once a week. if i dont gain anything its not like i will ever use it anyway top kek

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day 1 complete. I changed jelqs to the angion method because it didnt feel safe. Stretches felt good and went as planned except i can just pull muh dick through my legs no need to sit on it kek. Angion method all together takes 6.5minutes atm

going to split it between doing 5min jelqing and 5min stretching every night just to begin with and add one or two minutes per session every week. jelqs is a slightly modified version of the traditional version https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXB70LFVQzyCUACADURFhw/videos
stretches are basically me sitting on my semi erect dick i tried that technique before and it actually gives a pretty good burn/stretch feeling right above the groin. starting measurements for my micropenis is 15.5cm bone pressed length and 5.2 inches girth. i will update at least once a week. if i dont gain anything its not like i will ever use it anyway top kek
e794e9c4318f952bf0e7c86946e7a34f (1).jpg
Just become black bro

day 3. my EQ is shit and doesnt last as long as the sets do. last time i fixed my EQ it took at least a month
Down the intensity a little bit.
You don't wanna permanently damage your penis.
1 month is a very long time usually people are all healed up and ready to go in two days.
If it takes a f*****g month to heal fully than you're clearly not supposed to work with that much intensity.
Plus frequency matters more anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Down the intensity a little bit.
You don't wanna permanently damage your penis.
1 month is a very long time usually people are all healed up and ready to go in two days.
If it takes a f*****g month to heal fully than you're clearly not supposed to work with that much intensity.
Plus frequency matters more anyway.
lul its not intense. fap takes more intensity

How many minutes of jelqing should be enough daily?

No, bro, serious, tell me if you know.
Thunder's Place
The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.
Penis Enlargement BasicsFor how long should I jelq?

05-11-2004, 07:56 PM

eidish

For how long should I jelq?
I´m an complete newbie and have done the newbie program for two weeks. My question now is if 350 jelqs are enough or should I do as many that is possible, until my penis shrinks.
How do you more experienced people know that, “now I´m finished”. After 350 jelqs for me I just feel a little bit fatigued, but It doesn´t feel like I´ve given the bastard a real workout.
Any tips?
05-12-2004, 01:16 AM

SixerMan

carnac3.jpg

Hi Eidish..
I’m 2 months in, but am curious what the Veterans suggest also.
I was jelqing for 12 to 15 minutes, but started counting, and did over 200 in about 10 minutes. So I wonder if I should go to 300 to 400.
05-12-2004, 01:48 AM

trips

zipper.gif

I am only two weeks or so into PE myself but I don’t think it is much different than most anything involving the body. Listen to your body. If you are in touch with it, it will let you know. At the same time always remember that your desire and enthusiasm may be muffling your bodies voice.
Give two clicks to Thunder\'s
The vessel of all PE knowledge
05-12-2004, 01:56 AM

gprent

country_gfx_s.twain.png

The point is not to go until you kill it. At the end of my jelq routine I like to get a hard-on and enjoy my new large size due to the jelq effect for awhile. So, if you can’t get it up after your routine, I would say you have done too much. I have never counted reps. I go in 5 minute increments and then take a 20-30 second break to shake out my hands and refresh my lube. I think 20 minutes of jelqing is plenty. So try that and remember to get a hard-on at the end and maintain it for at least 5 minutes.
Always remember nothing is cast in stone as far as your routine goes, so mix it up with something different every couple of weeks or so.
05-12-2004, 02:14 AM

horsehung

horsehung.jpg

Eidish,
These guys make sense. I never really counted my jelq strokes. I just jelqed for as long as it was enjoyable. Trips is right! Listen to your body. I like what gprent added—don’t jelq until you can’t maintain an erection any longer. Take a break from time to time, and keep going, as long as you’re not exhausting yourself and your dick. I don’t think PE, especially at he beginning, should be like a heavy body building workout. Your dick is another creature, altogether. You’re just conditioning it for the first month or two. You can really overdo it if you’re not careful. Make it an enjoyable experience, not a burden.
Good luck, Eidish,
Horse
"It's not the getting there but the going that's gotta be good." Varg
Horsehung
05-12-2004, 12:35 PM

eidish

Thanks guys for the advices! I love you all.
05-15-2004, 01:14 AM

TON413

horsehung > does that mean I am still just conditioning my dick ? I mean I think I have started 1-2 months ago..not really seeing any results. What happens during conditioning your dick ? And what happens after ?? When starting out with milking/dragging, for how long should I milk/drag it (strokes) ?
Would it help results by sitting on my dick. Think thats called OTS over the shoulder (LOL) ?
And I’m not counting (why on earth would I count over 100 anyway LOL), but i take time. I try to use about an hour each day (often becomes every second day)
I start off with dry milk, then wet jelg (I believe). I often end by masturbating after 40-65 minutes though. My jelq strokes are from 2 to 4 or 5 seconds.
Is it a good idea to wear a cockring after exercise ? Because I think i read that somewhere
I’m still a Scooby Doopy Snoopy Snoop Nooby, but in TEN (10) posts I’ll be a bigger and larger member on Thunder’s (he said so himself!! naaah!)
…and in 6 months I’ll have a bigger and larger member in my pants too! (thats my plan haha)
in case you guys dont know, Denmark has just gotten a sweet beautiful new crown princess (australian girl)! and our upcoming king (crownprince)has gotten married LOL.
aero (new name man)
08-23-2018, 10:05 AM

Bomber99

Originally Posted by gprent
The point is not to go until you kill it. At the end of my jelq routine I like to get a hard-on and enjoy my new large size due to the jelq effect for awhile. So, if you can’t get it up after your routine, I would say you have done too much. I have never counted reps. I go in 5 minute increments and then take a 20-30 second break to shake out my hands and refresh my lube. I think 20 minutes of jelqing is plenty. So try that and remember to get a hard-on at the end and maintain it for at least 5 minutes.
Always remember nothing is cast in stone as far as your routine goes, so mix it up with something different every couple of weeks or so.

Is keeping an erection 5 minutes after jelquing still recommended?
08-23-2018, 03:46 PM

Bomber99

Anyone?
08-23-2018, 03:52 PM

Seneca 32

Originally Posted by Bomber99
Is keeping an erection 5 minutes after jelquing still recommended?
I’d say yes. And I’d also say that at least 5 to 10 minutes of edging after a workout is even better.
08-23-2018, 07:43 PM

Smallblkguy

When you consider 1 jelq is 1 right and left had jelq, 300 is a lot. I think I do about 150, but they’re slow jelqs.