Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Stay away from HGH11111

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
It's dangerous111111, it can give you Cancer, it can give you acromegaly11111111 It can also make you heart growth1111111 It can give you diabetes111111111 It grows your guts and organs111111

It's toxic stay aways from it111111111 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

All These Things can easily happen1111 You just Need to take 200iu a day for 5-10 years and you will already suffer from These symptoms1111

All These years, i was bullshitted by doctors who told me that my lack of Oxygen, shortness of breath, total lack of Stamina, inability to build any Endurance along with my extreme racing palpitating heart/pulse/bloodpressure was just in my head and that im totally fine….

It's been 2 weeks since im on hgh along with 20 minutes cardio a day, my pulse is now 60-80 (before it was 100-130 in resting made), my blood pressure is literally perfect, my Endurance, Stamina, breathing ability has increased drastically

3 weeks ago ive felt like an absolute cripple, i thought that People who sprint for more than 10 seconds are Living in alternative reality because for me it seemed absolutely impossible, i thought that i will be never able to do any Sports/activity again in my life without going to faint

Ive received several meds and also Betablockers which made me feel lethargic and totally tired

Everytime ive asked for injectable test or HGH, they replied "These Things are dangerous, they are only used by roid abusers, they have no Health effects you're reading too much"

Our medical System is corrupt and feministic asfuck, it's disgusting

if i had only gotten HGH, test, anavar, proviron and aromasin at the age of 14-16, i would be at least a chadlite now.....

How many IUs of hgh do you inject per day ?