Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Subliminal Ideas - What Would You Fix?

Don't forget to always read the description of every sub you're about to Listen to. Or subs you're just checking out , You will learn some things And you'll identify if it's a sub you may like to listen to.

How do u put video on repeat
Users say youtube about a year ago, allowed people to add the same video multiple times and create and add them to the same playlist, now they dont allow that,that feature is no longer available.hmm seems suspicious , youtube started to see the attention subs are getting so they decided to do something about it but it didn't do much ;0
They have however , deleted and are deleting various subliminal channels that are violating their "rules"..
That's why Vel uses the word luminal instead of subliminal in his video titles.
But to put the video on repeat go to This video (you don't gotta watch it):

scroll down , and in the first comment "Ever since the new youtube",click on it and look at the first comment under that one!

And broo its not overr... you did not die and the devil did not take you did he? Hope not :0
Who was the channel?? It was mind power wasnt it?? Bro i listened to their subliminal booster with 2mil views just once outside at night and immediately got evil vibes, and like i could almost hear the evil affirmations in the vid. So i quickly stopped and looked for another booster.
But what did you feel like change for you? Did you like start liking the devil? Start feeling gay? Suicidal?? If you are not feeling any of that then you probably dont need a flush but if you do use these

A subliminal channel that has recently been exposed is Rose subliminals.

Fuxking creepy thats why soon im gonna make my own subs..

But one can feel right away if the subliminal youre listening to is evil or not. If its evil, youll start getting weird bad vibes,have nightmares, mood changes and negative thoughts and such and such..

7 subliminal channels that are safe are:
DrVirtual7, Ascension Archangel King Lui ,Quadible Integrity,Sapien Medicine, Akou subliminals,
Velmental Audio(his testimonies and results of his users are incredible)& Miss Synergy.

Theres ALOT more,these just seem the best.

If all of this was true there would only be chads and stacy. STOP WITH THE COPE