Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Sugar is healthy

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Don't care what they say about sugar. Sugar is healthy. This is a FACT.

I played videogames for too many hours and was about to get a headache. Then guess what? I eat a bunch of sugar and I feel just fine, fit as a fiddle, right as rain.

Anyone that tells you sugar is unhealthy is full of lies. The question is not "is sugar healthy", but "what is the most healthiest sugar"?

Some believe honey or maple syrup. Maple syrup gives me a headache and I doubt honey would have cured my headache. That's right, good ol' white processed sugar cured my headache better than honey ever could.

That being said, sugar is more of a medicinal type item, you should only eat it if you are feeling low blood sugar, on the verge of a headache, or feeling ill. If you are feeling healthy, then you shouldn't go out of your way to eat sugar unless you really crave it.

I played videogames for too many hours and was about to get a headache. Then guess what? I eat a bunch of sugar and I feel just fine, fit as a fiddle, right as rain.

Anyone that tells you sugar is unhealthy is full of lies. The question is not "is sugar healthy", but "what is the most healthiest sugar"?

Some believe honey or maple syrup. Maple syrup gives me a headache and I doubt honey would have cured my headache. That's right, good ol' white processed sugar cured my headache better than honey ever could.

That being said, sugar is more of a medicinal type item, you should only eat it if you are feeling low blood sugar, on the verge of a headache, or feeling ill. If you are feeling healthy, then you shouldn't go out of your way to eat sugar unless you really crave it.
Just consume the sugars contained in natural foods and you're good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just consume the sugars contained in natural foods and you're good
the sugar i ate was highly processed unnatural sugar

eating natural apples gives me a headache unless i cook the apples first

dr berg said to eat berries

Humans do require fats (essential fatty acids) and protein (amino acids) but no essential carbs/sugars, exogenous sugar is non-essential. The body makes all the sugar it needs from non-glucose precursors through a process known as gluconeogenesis.

That being said dietary sugar/carbs aren't inherently 'bad' or harmful, it's the dosage that makes the poison. Overconsumption of sugar can lead to diabetes and obesity.
How much sugar you can get away with consuming varies depending on an individuals activity level, amount of lean mass, age, etc.
what a low iq reductionist viewpoint
you do realize there are a myriad of factors that can contribute to the cause and relief of headaches

depends on the type of sugar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Humans do require fats (essential fatty acids) and protein (amino acids) but no essential carbs/sugars, exogenous sugar is non-essential. The body makes all the sugar it needs from non-glucose precursors through a process known as gluconeogenesis.
why did humans and other species evolve a sugar craving? the organisms that lacked sugar craving went extinct

That being said dietary sugar/carbs aren't inherently 'bad' or harmful, it's the dosage that makes the poison. Overconsumption of sugar can lead to diabetes and obesity.
How much sugar you can get away with consuming varies depending on an individuals activity level, amount of lean mass, age, etc.

what a low iq reductionist viewpoint
you do realize there are a myriad of factors that can contribute to the cause and relief of headaches
cope, u will do anything to defend ur doctrine. i could feel the sugar in me curing the headache and all it was was sugar and carbs

next time i get a headache i will test it again, but with a different sugary item than before, to prove im correct

why did humans and other species evolve a sugar craving? the organisms that lacked sugar craving went extinct
Humans crave sugar because it's a quick source of energy, which was advantageous in our evolutionary history when food was scarce and energy expenditure was high. Negative selection pressures against this craving may not have been strong because sugar was rare in natural diets until relatively recently, and the negative health effects of excessive sugar consumption often manifest later in life, after reproductive age.

cope, u will do anything to defend ur doctrine. i could feel the sugar in me curing the headache and all it was was sugar and carbs

next time i get a headache i will test it again, but with a different sugary item than before, to prove im correct
What I’m saying it based on peer-reviewed data and first principles which are the very foundation of our physical reality.

You are most likely either a troll or an arrogant uneducated low IQ kid. You don’t even know how to do a n=1 experiment on yourself. Clown

the organisms that lacked sugar craving went extinct
false, cats dont have a sugar craving, they can taste atp tho, which is energy

sugar is a carb, carbs are good for short term energy which humans required for running, being nomadic, and hunting. it was advantageous to us to have a sugar craving.