Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Suggestions

Bobbyx088

Hey guys, so I was just wondering a few things

What are the best ways to reduce rosy cheeks?
What is the best way to get a more defined jawline without it being too extreme or mewing?
Should I get a haircut? (View old posts)
What's a good at-home, no equipment required daily workout routine?

I appreciate any comments/answers, criticism is okay

rosy cheeks r good

What is the best way to get a more defined jawline without it being too extreme or mewing?
I am incel because I have a bad lower third. The reason I have a bad lower third is because I was born male. The reason being born male made me have a bad lower third is because a. my male facial hair looks bad (patchy and neckbeard). b. when i shave it looks bad still. c. male hormones redistribute fat to the lower face for some reason, female hormones raise your fat to your midface. d. skin sag

obviously overweight female yet has chad jawline:
o-OVERWEIGHT-WOMAN-570.jpg

Of jaw definement, skin sag is really important, you want to find ways to reduce skin sag. This thread is trying to find ways to reduce skin sag:

I don't know if someone will say "your facial hair looks bad and patchy because you didn't have enough testosterone growing up". Yet I am tall. Maybe testosterone would have made me shorter, like danny devito? Or testosterone might have made me taller and given me acromelagy and make me look like an ogre? When I am already am an incel for looking like an ogre already. Some things are just due to having less than ideal genetics.