Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Surgery options

ackeacke96

Hi fellow looksmaxxers,

I'm considering various cosmetic/surgical treatments to enhance my appearance. I've thought about:

1. Fat grafting to address under-eye hollowing, sunken cheeks, and to give my face a slight lift.

2. Rhinoplasty to correct my asymmetrical nose/nasal septum and to reduce projection (I really dislike the 3/4 view of my nose).

3. Some form of blepharoplasty or brow augmentation to straighten my brows, bring them closer to the eyes, and give my eyes a more upward slant.

4. A chin implant to project my chin.

Since I can't undergo all these procedures simultaneously, what should I start with, and in what order? Which treatments will provide the most noticeable improvements? Additionally, do you have any advice on what to request during consultations for nose surgery (e.g., bridge shaving, deprojection), fat grafting (e.g., under-eye, cheeks, under-brows), and blepharoplasty?

Thanks!

IMG_0421.jpeg

IMG_0412.jpegIMG_0410.jpegIMG_0418.jpegIMG_0419.jpeg

Start with rhino to correct deviated septum because that causes non aesthetic issues as well

upper eyelid fillers, rhino (ur nose is assymetrical, deviated septum and also it is large) but im not sure, hair transplant because your forehead is large, and a bimax

but i get that this is all a lot

upper eyelid fillers, rhino (ur nose is assymetrical, deviated septum and also it is large) but im not sure, hair transplant because your forehead is large, and a bimax

He’s asking for the order which he should start jn

Also that amount of surgeries would make him look uncanny and his forehead is fine he can just cover it with hair

he doesnt really need a genio a bimax would be better.
he can get the rhino first yeah
then bimax and the rest
Upper eyelid fillers won’t be necessary if his face has harmony with then

no his upper eyelid exposure is the first thing i noticed about him it is very uncanny
It’s mainly his hairstyle and the angle his eyes are fine

Hair transplant on his forehead while he is not receding is not a good idea
He’s better off covering it with his hair he has pushed back

maybe his forehead is protruding a lot and his hairline is not on the protrusion itself thats why it looks big
it’s just the hair style I’m being so deadass

he doesnt really need a genio a bimax would be better.
he can get the rhino first yeah
then bimax and the rest
NO
Bimax then rhino , because the lefort1 fracture widens the Alar base and change the nose

NO
Bimax then rhino , because the lefort1 fracture widens the Alar base and change the nose
Idk if LeFort is one of the surgeries he will get it wasn’t in the list of surgeries he listed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
open for other suggestions if y’all think any other surgery would be better for me!

fellas is it over if i don’t get a bimax? can i substitute it with anything? it’s not accessible here in sweden unless you have medical problems and i’m a bit hesitant about doing it abroad but looking into barcelona and rome🧍🏻

fellas is it over if i don’t get a bimax? can i substitute it with anything? it’s not accessible here in sweden unless you have medical problems and i’m a bit hesitant about doing it abroad but looking into barcelona and rome🧍🏻
go abroad find a good surgeon

You only need blepharoplasty, canthoplasty and possibly orbital implants from Dr.Taban

Fou have a good lower third already, do not mess with it.

You only need blepharoplasty, canthoplasty and possibly orbital implants from Dr.Taban

Fou have a good lower third already, do not mess with it.
thank you so much for your input; I really appreciate it🫡 should I avoid going for rhinoplasty or fat grafts as well? I feel like my nose really disrupts my face

thank you so much for your input; I really appreciate it🫡 should I avoid going for rhinoplasty or fat grafts as well? I feel like my nose really disrupts my face
You nose is fine, you just have a deviated septum so if you ever get rhino, tell your surgeon to fix the septum only.

You can potentially reduce the size of your nose if you wish, just discuss with your surgeon and make good risk management decisions.

fat grafting where?

Don't do fat grafts they migrate and then u have to get them removed

The best thing rn in the market according to me (and some doctors ). Hyaluronic acid fillers under the eyez

You nose is fine, you just have a deviated septum so if you ever get rhino, tell your surgeon to fix the septum only.

You can potentially reduce the size of your nose if you wish, just discuss with your surgeon and make good risk management decisions.

fat grafting where?
thanks man! under eyes and cheeks to fix assymetry and get a slightly more youthful appearance.

didn’t know that! but doesn’t HA migrate as well? :/
Idk bout that but as u know hyaluronic acid is known to hold water so it will not be the main ingredient the main ingredient will be water it will hold i guess (do research bout this asap)

Idk bout that but as u know hyaluronic acid is known to hold water so it will not be the main ingredient the main ingredient will be water it will hold i guess (do research bout this asap)
Well fat grafts if done properly don't migrate, and they don't migrate in the same way fillers fo. HA is still a good alternative though
didn’t know that! but doesn’t HA migrate as well? :/
thanks man! under eyes and cheeks to fix assymetry and get a slightly more youthful appearance.
You could possibly do PDO threads but idk, dyor