Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Taking glutathione

Vina

I have l-glutathione supplements (100 x 50mg). The recommended dosing of l-glutathione is 500mg per day for up to 2 months.
I’m naturally lighter-skinned (Fitz 3) however I am taking it for hyperpigmentation which I have around the eyes. Also I go on vacation once a year and get very tanned and I noticed Vitamin C + l-glutathione can help me remove it quickly. I was wondering
1) Should I just take lower dose l-glutathione every day for the rest of my life? I have already been taking 1,000mg Vitamin C 🤪
2) Should I only take 500mg glutathione daily for 2 months or so after getting tanned from vacation?
3) Is oral glutathione a waste of time? I read on how it’s more effective when injected intravenously (and the same goes with copper peptide).

U will prolly look uncanny because just getting white skin while being indian will make u look weird

U will have liver failure and hairloss from hypervitmanosis because of 1 g vitamin c

Jfl at believing autist copes and doing unsafe things

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jfl at believing autist copes and doing unsafe things
I've been taking Vitamin C to increase collagen
Glutathione is mainly for undereye hyperpigmentation
Ye I'll be more careful. Glutathione is very expensive and I think I should use it when trying to remove tan
This is my natural skin color. I've been told I look like Zinta since I was a child
proxy-image

I've been taking Vitamin C to increase collagen
Glutathione is mainly for undereye hyperpigmentation
Ye I'll be more careful. Glutathione is very expensive and I think I should use it when trying to remove tan
This is my natural skin color. I've been told I look like Zinta since I was a child
proxy-image
I was whiter than this when i was very small but i became dark

I was whiter than this when i was very small but i became dark
How come is it that every Indian I meet online is high caste, white, and they have a relative with blonde/brown/red hair and blue eyes regardless of which state they are from then almost every Indian, including most North Indians, I meet irl is dark brown with a downturned triangle nose and bulging eyes?

OP dont listen to this liar up your intake to 5g of Vitamin C to get good skin :barrett:
Ok I'll also make sure to bonesmash my orbitals and zygos and take 400mg zinc per day

How come is it that every Indian I meet online is high caste, white, and they have a relative with blonde/brown/red hair and blue eyes regardless of which state they are from then almost every Indian, including most North Indians, I meet irl is dark brown with a downturned triangle nose and bulging eyes?

IMG_20240327_185723.jpgIMG_20240124_215812.jpgIMG_20240301_005030.jpgIMG_20240228_153853.jpg my skin looks different colours in different lightingIMG_20240417_001501.jpg

people in poverty are less likely to be online

this problem explains why a lot of silicon valley tech gurus seem to make decisions that the majority disagree with, because most online tech spaces are dominated by people from california or upper class europeans. Its similar to the game journalist issue where game journalists do not represent gamers as a whole