Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
agree, its been long since I changed itMight need to change that username
why do you not want to tan bro, the sun is the best and tanning makes you look betterhow do I keep being not tanned during the summer? I live in the South of my country near the sea so it can be problematic. Also how do I whiten skin even more if Im already white?
for the colouring. I look better being pale than tanwhy do you not want to tan bro, the sun is the best and tanning makes you look better
well you could wear sunscreen on face and just tan your body, or do you not like the tanned body, personatly thats what I do cause I dont want sun damage on facefor the colouring. I look better being pale than tan
I dont like being tanned at all. Like I saw videos of Indians somehow turning their colour skin whiter and I want to know if its actually possiblewell you could wear sunscreen on face and just tan your body, or do you not like the tanned body, personatly thats what I do cause I dont want sun damage on face
you can lighten ur face slightly with hydroquinone but its prescription and hard to get if you dont have acne scarring. best option is consistent sunscreen and exfoliatingI dont like being tanned at all. Like I saw videos of Indians somehow turning their colour skin whiter and I want to know if its actually possible
wear sunscreenI dont like being tanned at all. Like I saw videos of Indians somehow turning their colour skin whiter and I want to know if its actually possible