Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Teenagers piss me off opinion from an oldcel

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly dicklet low IQ failure
If you’re a teenager on here, WTF is even the point?!

Go slay while you can, it’s mega f*****g easy. Don’t end up like me and rot…it sucks!

GET THE f**k OUT! Fakecel teenagers, you have your whole life ahead of you, I don’t. You PISS. ME. OFF!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You could do the stuff you're describing bud
9th rejection in a row saar, I give up on dating the female gender, you need to be at least LTN, 5'6, black/white/kpop to have a gf during your teenage years, and once adult, MTN, 5'10, black/white
What do you think?

9th rejection in a row saar, I give up on dating the female gender, you need to be at least LTN, 5'6, black/white/kpop to have a gf during your teenage years, and once adult, MTN, 5'10, black/white
What do you think?
Sounds accurate. The height requirement may be lower in my area for some reason though

What do you think?
9 rejections is brutal man. Have you tried tiktok hair or whatever? That seems to get literal LTNs gfs

BRO WHAT. Why do you think that?
I mean to say this in the nicest way possible, but girls who like look you tend to like those puerto rican pretty boys. Also, why do you even find him attractive? Look at his frame, does it not bother you that his hips are literally wider than his shoulders? @sigma I know you can relate to that

I mean to say this in the nicest way possible, but girls who like look you tend to like those puerto rican pretty boys. Also, why do you even find him attractive? Look at his frame, does it not bother you that his hips are literally wider than his shoulders? @sigma I know you can relate to that
What are you talking about? I live in Ireland, the closest thing we have to puerto ricans are pakistanis. He is objectively attractive facially. I don't know why you're saying I have a crush on him 😭

What are you talking about? I live in Ireland, the closest thing we have to puerto ricans are pakistanis. He is objectively attractive facially. I don't know why you're saying I have a crush on him 😭
No way you live in Ireland 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 everyone let’s point and laugh. In seriousness though, does it legit not bother you AT ALL that he has wider hips than shoulders?

No way you live in Ireland 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 everyone let’s point and laugh. In seriousness though, does it legit not bother you AT ALL that he has wider hips than shoulders?
no way he has wider hips than shoulders. I think it's just his jumper making it look like that. I've only seen pear shaped bodies on fat guys and he looks pretty lean
And hey what's wrong with living in Ireland

no way he has wider hips than shoulders. I think it's just his jumper making it look like that. I've only seen pear shaped bodies on fat guys and he looks pretty lean
And hey what's wrong with living in Ireland
Some people can be "bottom" heavy but yeah it looks like he is just standing while swaying and the hoodie makes him look extra thicc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Off-Topic 5