Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Testing a 4 month dickmaxxing protocol

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
I will be injecting 50mcg of IGF-1 des directly into my penis 3 days per week as well as topical DHT applied daily, this will be combined with 500mg of testosterone injected per week (this is more for muscles)

I will be using bathmate 2 - 3x a week as well (if I can manage)

current stats are 7.5" x 5.25" bone pressed, I will keep you all posted

My original plan was to use igf systemically for overall frame growth (wrists, hands, feet, skull) but I stumbled down the cockmax rabbit hole and we all know that if we gotta choose between bigger wrists and a fatter cock, which would you pick lol.

Might still try some GH after this for frame growth, but thats not related to dickmaxxing.

WHERE DID YOU ARRANGE ALL OF THESE DRUGS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a very very good source from being in the right places on the internet, I don't want to disclose it here for obvious reasons.

nothing i mentioned should be particularly hard to source if you do your research, you can get stanolone raw powder and DMSO for cheap to make your own topical solution, and there are a lot of places that sell igf-1 des, its actually easier to source than igf-1 lr3.

Another thing to consider, I have been taking finasteride which lowers systemic DHT, I think this will help re-sensitize the receptors so that they actually respond to high doses of an androgen (this is why just injecting steroids doesn't make your cock bigger) once I start applying it. So the trick would be 6 months of finasteride, followed by injections of IGF1 directly to the penis combined with topical DHT and a pump or other manual routine. If all of that for 6 months straight doesn't do anything then I would quit forever. That gives a 1 year total timeline. I can't afford 6 months of igf and I've only been on finasteride for 3 but if I was being paid to design this protocol for someone else that's what I would suggest.

If I was CEO of a drug company I would make a cocktail of PGE1 / IGF-1 LR3/ DHT and sell it to clinics for penis enlargement. Mark my f*****g words, that shit would 100% work with 2 - 3 treatments per week over the course of a year.

Ok so I'm really down a rabbit hole here trying to decide what would be the optimal combo for dickmaxxing given no time or sourcing constraints. Ideally you'd want trimix, tb-500, IGF-1, and DHT injected directly into the penis as well as topically applied DHT and a pumping routine. I'll quit replying to my own thread now lol.

Ok so I'm really down a rabbit hole here trying to decide what would be the optimal combo for dickmaxxing given no time or sourcing constraints. Ideally you'd want trimix, tb-500, IGF-1, and DHT injected directly into the penis as well as topically applied DHT and a pumping routine. I'll quit replying to my own thread now lol.
I’m all for taking matters into your own hands.... but are you sure you wanna self-inject into your dick? Hitting a nerve, puncturing your urethra, god knows what else.... those are some insane risks

there are ppl who have to inject trimix into their dick any time they want to get hard, as long as you do it mid shaft into the corpus cavernosum there should be no issues

there are ppl who have to inject trimix into their dick any time they want to get hard, as long as you do it mid shaft into the corpus cavernosum there should be no issues
you can do a video?

After further research I will be looking into adding tb500 topically to my routine, I could even mix it right into the DMSO with the DHT so it wouldn't even add an extra step to the daily routine. Can't see why not to go for it at that point.

I heard that someone got penis cancer from injecting HGH.

what do you mean by topical DHT, is it DHT gel ?

I will be injecting 50mcg of IGF-1 des directly into my penis 3 days per week as well as topical DHT applied daily, this will be combined with 500mg of testosterone injected per week (this is more for muscles)

I will be using bathmate 2 - 3x a week as well (if I can manage)

current stats are 7.5" x 5.25" bone pressed, I will keep you all posted

My original plan was to use igf systemically for overall frame growth (wrists, hands, feet, skull) but I stumbled down the cockmax rabbit hole and we all know that if we gotta choose between bigger wrists and a fatter cock, which would you pick lol.

Might still try some GH after this for frame growth, but thats not related to dickmaxxing.

How on earth did you get IGF 1? And what's the price of yours

IGF from ULABs will NOT cause cell hyperplasia

it will give you dangerously low blood sugar and a fat burning effect

only pharma grade IGF could trigger a hyperplasia in penile tissue

getting real pharma grade IGF is next to impossible if youre not swimming in money + having good connections

you can surely risk it, but its totally pointless

ive spended several thousand euros now on HGH, roids, exemestane etc.

its all bullshit unless its pharma grade

in 80% of cases you get a fatburner-insulin mixture which will give you almost the same side effects like real IGF, so that people think its the real deal

and in the rest 20% of cases you will get partly real IGF with a purity of 60-70% (which is still not enough to cause hyperplasia)