Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info The most beautiful man in the world.

Is his height 6’4 barefoot?

Because I think the model agencies larped his height down instead of up because he was so tall

Chico is so overrated, especially among the psl community. Yeah, his a psl god for sure, but not the best looking men alive.

I think these men easily mog him:

Eric Roberts

Björn Andrésen

Alain Delon

Chico is so overrated, especially among the psl community. Yeah, his a psl god for sure, but not the best looking men alive.

I think these men easily mog him:

Eric Roberts

Björn Andrésen

Alain Delon
Alain delon only has a chance but gets mogged (height and body) face maybe

Second one is female with long philtrum

First one is a prepubescent boy

Last edited:
Not face tho or status he mogs the shut out of me in status

yes he has a good face but he is not a 10/10 bruh
He’s very close to a ten. Easily. He definitely isn’t “overrated” as you put it.

He’s like an 8/10 facially. Has great height and physique. Nothing overrated about him especially in his prime.

He’s very close to a ten. Easily. He definitely isn’t “overrated” as you put it.

He’s like an 8/10 facially. Has great height and physique. Nothing overrated about him especially in his prime.
so you agree the main thing that boasts his score is his height and body

so you agree the main thing that boasts his score is his height and body
No. I just said his face is an 8. That’s extremely high in it of itself.

Again, do you suffer from any form of retardation?

No. I just said his face is an 8. That’s extremely high in it of itself.

Again, do you suffer from any form of retardation?
bruh no i stated unpopular opinion, i don't think he deserves all that glazing his face is like a 7/10,its just his height that boasts his score allot,I don't get y u r so offended r u in love with him or some shit ☠️ ☠️

bruh no i stated unpopular opinion, i don't think he deserves all that glazing his face is like a 7/10,its just his height that boasts his score allot,I don't get y u r so offended r u in love with him or some shit ☠️ ☠️
You’re the most brain dead mutt I’ve ever come across.

His face is an 8/10. Even if I agree with you and say it’s a 7, that’s still massively above average and has a huge appeal. He isn’t overrated. The “glaze” he receives is deserved, even if we base it on face alone. His face is attractive and the glaze he gets is deserved.

And I’m not really offended, it’s just funny how someone is easily above average yet gets called “overrated” by some ugly sheboon on a Looksmax forum.

You’re the most brain dead mutt I’ve ever come across.

His face is an 8/10. Even if I agree with you and say it’s a 7, that’s still massively above average and has a huge appeal. He isn’t overrated. The “glaze” he receives is deserved, even if we base it on face alone. His face is attractive and the glaze he gets is deserved.

And I’m not really offended, it’s just funny how someone is easily above average yet gets called “overrated” by some ugly sheboon on a Looksmax forum.
calling him the most attractive man on earth is clearly a hyperbole or calling him god's favorite
your clearly in the closet for him and its funny 😭

calling him the most attractive man on earth is clearly a hyperbole or calling him god's favorite
your clearly in the closet for him and its funny 😭
He is easily one of the most attractive men on the face of this earth, that part isn’t a lie. And calling him the most attractive man on earth is a subjective claim, so that wouldn’t be wrong in it of itself.

You’re clearly some ugly sheboon who doesn’t know what she’s talking about. It’s always the ugly/unfortunate ones who try to talk down on people’s success. He easily has one of the most attractive faces on earth, and his appeal increases with height and physique.

And trying to mock me by calling me “gay” won’t work either. Girls call each other attractive all the time, but it’s gay when a guy does it? Get real. Low iq sheboon

He is easily one of the most attractive men on the face of this earth, that part isn’t a lie. And calling him the most attractive man on earth is a subjective claim, so that wouldn’t be wrong in it of itself.

You’re clearly some ugly sheboon who doesn’t know what she’s talking about. It’s always the ugly/unfortunate ones who try to talk down on people’s success. He easily has one of the most attractive faces on earth, and his appeal increases with height and physique.

And trying to mock me by calling me “gay” won’t work either. Girls call each other attractive all the time, but it’s gay when a guy does it? Get real. Low iq sheboon
its gay because your meat-riding him bruh
my unpopular opinion is also subjective than
we can agree to disagree,its not even that deep

Are you genuinely retarded? Calling someone good looking doesn’t necessitate you are INTO them. Girls do it to each other all the time

Female hypergamy in action

Even Chico isn’t enough in 2024

smh

Yeah but it ticks me off when this subhuman sheboon says Chico is overrated when he just isn’t
I'm going to agree with her here. You're more likely to see other men simping over chico then you are to see women.. Fact of the matter is that most chico edits are made by men, most of the simping is done by men. It's just PSL autism. He is 8.5/10

I'm going to agree with her here. You're more likely to see other men simping over chico then you are to see women.. Fact of the matter is that most chico edits are made by men, most of the simping is done by men. It's just PSL autism. He is 8.5/10
not true, he has plenty of female simps. Most of the simping I’ve seen was done by women. His face is 8.5/10, that isn’t a low rating. He’s easily one of the most attractive men to have roamed this earth, it isn’t PSL autism if the dude is actually attractive in the face. You’re just as low iq as she is

It's just PSL autism. He is 8.5/10
Most PSL users give him a rating around this range. You called PSL users autistic then agreed with their initial ratings? Contradictory move here.

Chico easily has one of the most attractive faces on this planet, most especially in his prime/youth. A plethora of women find him attractive, just because men acknowledge this doesn’t necessitate that the majority of his simps are men, or that he’s “overrated.” This isn’t an indication of PSL autism.

Man if this is being said about Chico who has a very good looking face and is tall, then it’s over for me and like the other 90% of men.

Last edited:
not true, he has plenty of female simps. Most of the simping I’ve seen was done by women. His face is 8.5/10, that isn’t a low rating. He’s easily one of the most attractive men to have roamed this earth, it isn’t PSL autism if the dude is actually attractive in the face. You’re just as low iq as she is
Hey , If that's your opinion, that's you opinion but you need to stop being so bitter, I made one point that you disagree with and then you go off and dislike my other posts. Even with Tami, she's a "low iq sheboon" because she, a woman who is attracted to men, disagrees with a man who is not attracted to men, that a man isn't as attractive as he thinks.

Stop being a dick because people have different opinions. I literally gave you tips on soft maxxing for like an hour last night. I said you weren't chopped enough to be incel and your 6'1 but now I'm kinda realising your very argumentative with a short temper.
THIS IS WHY PERSONALITY MATTERS

Most PSL users give him a rating around this range. You called PSL users autistic then agreed with their initial ratings? Contradictory move here.

Chico easily has one of the most attractive faces on this planet, most especially in his prime/youth. A plethora of women find him attractive, just because men acknowledge this doesn’t necessitate that the majority of his simps are men, or that he’s “overrated.” This isn’t an indication of PSL autism.

Man if this is being said about Chico who has a very good looking face and is tall, then it’s over for me and like the other 90% of men.
I'm not saying chico isn't attractive. He is attractive but he's not one of the most attractive faces on the planet. I'm not debating you on this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey , If that's your opinion, that's you opinion but you need to stop being so bitter, I made one point that you disagree with and then you go off and dislike my other posts. Even with Tami, she's a "low iq sheboon" because she, a woman who is attracted to men, disagrees with a man who is not attracted to men, that a man isn't as attractive as he thinks.

Stop being a dick because people have different opinions. I literally gave you tips on soft maxxing for like an hour last night. I said you weren't chopped enough to be incel and your 6'1 but now I'm kinda realising your very argumentative with a short temper.
THIS IS WHY PERSONALITY MATTERS
Since you are a girl could I get some advice on makeup? I'm thinking of using a water pencil to slightly downturn my medial canthus. Will a waterline pencil stay on for a whole day? And does the quality matter?