Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info The most beautiful man in the world.

You’re not even that good at helping from what I’ve seen. And yeah I think u have some masculine features but ur fine overall
Bro okay I said okay. I spent over an hour helping you last night, why are you such a dickkk

Tell me what I should do again
Look at our chats and figure it out. You asked for help with softmaxxing because you can't afford to hardmaxx and I gave you help with softmaxxing with constructive criticism. I didn't insult you and was honest. This is my last reply to you, I'm not entertaining this anymore.

Look at our chats and figure it out. You asked for help with softmaxxing because you can't afford to hardmaxx and I gave you help with softmaxxing with constructive criticism. I didn't insult you and was honest. This is my last reply to you, I'm not entertaining this anymore.
Come on man I’m sorry. 😔

Let’s be friends :(

@tami_26 said some foids like scleral show and nct (they simp)

So i think its not over for u

Also it could be possible that scelral show and nct being a major deal breaker was psl autism
this is true,women have allot of niches now a days so its not rlly over for most of you guys.

Your not going to pull if you have this attitude.
@S1d567 is literally chadlite and is still blackpill incel.

Personality f*****g matters
im higher tier subhuman wyo:sadge::sadge: