Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The vitamin every looksmaxxer should supplement with

King

VITAMIN D3

Pros
-Increases T level
-boosts bone remodeling
-assist in growth
-may also help in hair growth

these are the benefits i care about , there are other health benefits too but idc you can search it up
there are also cons but idc

recommended dosage-depends on your sun exposure, race, and sh*t

btw I'm currently overdosing on it 60000IU once a week

if there are any other supplements or minerals, you think is essential , comment

VITAMIN D3

Pros
-Increases T level
-boosts bone remodeling
-assist in growth

these are the benefits i care about , there are other health benefits too but idc you can search it up

if there are any other supplements or minerals, you think is essential , comment
It's fat soluble, so you don't need to take a whole bunch.
Your skin produces Vitamin D3 when it is exposed to sunlight and it's the best way.
If you eat meat and dairy, you'll also be good.

Remember, pretty much all supplements are a "cope" hormones and steroids will be the only things to really effectively help with something like that.

It also helps fight the degenerate western high carb shit. I have a varicocele because of the Jews which is why my free T is dogshit. I weirdly have good bones underneath though minus negroid chin.

Negroid chin.
Having a strong chin as a black is a strong halo, but they are very rare, it's usually the upper elite tyrones and a lot of those guys are famous athletes. Some famous gifted(I mean black) bodybuilders have Caucasianoid chins.

gettyimages-515039718.jpg

follow-the-blood-oj-trials-ss01.jpg

62abe6e~2.jpg

VITAMIN D3

Pros
-Increases T level
-boosts bone remodeling
-assist in growth

Health wise its high dosed vitamin c

It protects your arteries, and it also protects you from diseases

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember, pretty much all supplements are a "cope" hormones and steroids will be the only things to really effectively help with something like that.
What do you think about L-ARGININE?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Buddy Boyo What do you think about Larginine? I'm planning to supplement with it

VITAMIN D3

Pros
-Increases T level
-boosts bone remodeling
-assist in growth

an underrated supplement is ashwagandha... everyone should be taking it... lowers anxiety and helps build muscle