Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

There is no simpler form of self improvement than optimism

UltraExtremeIntense

Give me milkies!
It gives a person the hope that their efforts will lead somewhere and gives them the motivation to continue on. It should form the base of all self improvement as it makes all other forms much more enticing and desirable

It gives a person the hope that their efforts will lead somewhere and gives them the motivation to continue on. It should form the base of all self improvement as it makes all other forms much more enticing and desirable
its over for me

True tbf
Trying new stuff to looksmax regularly whether they be cope or not makes swallowing the black and lookspill less likely to make you insane. I’ve tried new stuff like vitamin c maxing, supplements to increase t, gymcelling correctly, diet changes, caator oil for eyelashes and a lot of other stuff. Some of which worked, others are cope. But the point is you’re always optimistic about trying new methods.

Tru. Been feeling depressed as shit lately and lack motivation which is hurting my looksmaxxing journey. Been reading too much blackpilling stuff.

Just need to focus on gymcelling and clearing skin and I should make it.

What a garbage thread.

Thanks I’ll just be optimistic about my f*****g 60.4mm IPD