Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

this is me, i introduce myself

aguachento

a guy doing his thing
Top Contributor
i introduce myself since I never did it before, mostly so you know me and who is behind this account.

I would like you to tell me: How ugly am I? How old do you think I am or how old do I look? What country do I look like I'm from? What are my flaws and where should I improve?

just out of curiosity jfl thanks

IMG_20240202_103226.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-28-20-46-48-560_com.whatsapp.jpg
IMG_20240116_105244.jpg

your bones are good but the overall harmony is really off
you look old but i assume you are like 18 ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
your bones are good but the overall harmony is really off
you look old but i assume you are like 18 ?
it is true that my face is very asymmetrical

how is it that I look old but you say I'm 18 hahaha

i introduce myself since I never did it before, mostly so you know me and who is behind this account.

I would like you to tell me: How ugly am I? How old do you think I am or how old do I look? What country do I look like I'm from? What are my flaws and where should I improve?

just out of curiosity jfl thanks

View attachment 26086
View attachment 26087
View attachment 26088
you look slav, so that makes you look like a working class on his mid twenties, the asymmetry comes from the low 3rd, more chin projection, thicker lips, low facefat would make a huge improvement, your jawline looks decent but can be so much better

you look slav, so that makes you look like a working class on his mid twenties, the asymmetry comes from the low 3rd, more chin projection, thicker lips, low facefat would make a huge improvement, your jawline looks decent but can be so much better
thanks for the feedback bro, how did you come to the conclusion that i am a slave haha jfl and what does it mean to be a slave in the first place I am curious and then I will tell you why

thanks for the feedback bro, how did you come to the conclusion that i am a slave haha jfl and what does it mean to be a slave in the first place I am curious and then I will tell you why
you look like some drug dealer from Eslovenia

16 From Argentina is my assumption
haha it's true i'm from argentina how did you know? tell me your secrets.
you would be surprised if I told you that I am 25 years old.

i cant grow a beard, only a mustache jfl.
I never grow a beard I can't grow a beard because I don't grow a beard, not because I don't want to. That's what I meant to say but from what I saw it translates badly.

you have very delayed puberty ?
apparently yes, I feel my parents were like that too, when I was even 18 I looked like a 13 year old but luckily I grew taller and I am 5'10"

apparently yes, I feel my parents were like that too, when I was even 18 I looked like a 13 year old but luckily I grew taller and I am 5'10"
personally, i am close to 18 but i look like 16. I feel like i am always 2 years behind my age.
That gives me hopes that i can grow taller tho, now im 5'7

did you grow much after 18?
I'm not sure if I did or not really, in fact I never gave it any thought, but apparently I reached my father's height.

I think you can still manage to get 3 or 4 cm taller because, as far as I know, men grow up to 21, 22 years old.

Long philtrum and short upper lip I think are the bottlenecks. In the second picture the nose shape is weird.
If you're really 25 I can understand looking younger is generally a positive thing in the long run but frustrating now if people treat you like a teen

you look like him but lean
420357673_1035560570850678_4918836453085756438_n.jpeg