Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide This is what HTNs and HTBs look like.

The females? Men cant compete with women we have everything against us
no n***a i meant the guys on the bottom example on second post. but the first set of guys on the first post hell nah got nothing on me even with height

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no n***a i meant the guys on the bottom example on second post. but the first set of guys on the first post hell nah got nothing on me even with height
Pfft if theyre both tall trust me they mog you hard theyre tall chadlites vs short chadlite

im 5'9.5-5'10 in between there.

And yea i agree ur chadlites examples mog me but i wasn't talking about them i was talking about the HTNs
Oh ok big difference then ur smv is high htn to weak chadlite if u was under 5’10 id stoop down to HTN overall but ur gucci

Honestly I cant even picture a beautiful minor because im too old to rate you sorry. All u can do is perfect your diet and wait till ur 18 to focus on looks just vibe for now. I unironically cannot rate little girls because theres nothin to do except grow

Back