Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide This is what HTNs and HTBs look like.

Honestly I cant even picture a beautiful minor because im too old to rate you sorry. All u can do is perfect your diet and wait till ur 18 to focus on looks just vibe for now. I unironically cannot rate little girls because theres nothin to do except grow
But isn’t looksmaxxing during puberty more effecient?

Honestly I cant even picture a beautiful minor because im too old to rate you sorry. All u can do is perfect your diet and wait till ur 18 to focus on looks just vibe for now. I unironically cannot rate little girls because theres nothin to do except grow
n***a not tryna go to prison. Mirin

When I first saw her I thought she was in her 20s tbh (not a bad thing by the way)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But isn’t looksmaxxing during puberty more effecient?
Yeah girls will grow into their beauty later on you are very young even a bit youthful for ur age so developmentmaxxing route and even heightmaxxing will do wonders for you. When ur finished puberty around 18 u can do makeup fillers and everything

Yeah girls will grow into their beauty later on you are very young even a bit youthful for ur age so developmentmaxxing route and even heightmaxxing will do wonders for you. When ur finished puberty around 18 u can do makeup fillers and everything
How do I developmentmax? I don’t really want to grow anymore since I’m already 172cm

She shouldn't get fillers imo, unnecessary honestly

Cap she is in her prime rn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How do I developmentmax? I don’t really want to grow anymore since I’m already 172cm
Nice youre the same height as @Tombradylover
If u eat hard meats as a large part of ur diet ur skull which is now malleable will be robust, ur face muscles firm and ur bone structure will look good for future and make sure ur tongue posture is correct ur the rare age group where ur young enough for it to matter. Ur height is good too u will look proportionate and more likely leaner

Nice youre the same height as @Tombradylover
If u eat hard meats as a large part of ur diet ur skull which is now malleable will be robust, ur face muscles firm and ur bone structure will look good for future and make sure ur tongue posture is correct ur the rare age group where ur young enough for it to matter. Ur height is good too u will look proportionate and more likely leaner
fuck u n****r

Back