Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide This is what HTNs and HTBs look like.

i dont give advice to foids. Ur lucky ur only 15 years old, otherwise i would berate you and belittle you to point of self harm. Get off the site ngl that's the best advice i have for u. U have been warned little one
Nah let her stay

His defending his thoughts not necessarily the men
True true

Because these guys have such high smv why would someone who stoops to autistic women mog them
“Stooping” to autistic women doesn’t mean one person mogs the other objectively speaking and also that doesn’t even answer my question. U must look similar to the guys u posted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i’m not autistic!! and i’m just bias alright stop being mean😢
Sorry ur still amazing and awesome
True true

“Stooping” to autistic women doesn’t mean one person mogs the other objectively speaking and also that doesn’t even answer my question. U must look similar to the guys u posted
i mean ik what different people go for and it’s usually in their looks and nt bracket plus when women are in love they say crazy stuff about who they like

Taller girls are perceived as more intelligent and attractive

Also sought after by models if you plan on doing some modelin innit
and then you say femlets dont suffer
we get little to no respect irl
we are seen as a laughing stock, once this guy laughed at me cuz i was unable to take something from the top of the shelf in a store.
most femlets have back issues from height frauding btw.

and then you say femlets dont suffer
we get little to no respect irl
we are seen as a laughing stock, once this guy laughed at me cuz i was unable to take something from the top of the shelf in a store.
most femlets have back issues from height frauding btw.
Don’t girls prefer to be short because of that height difference stuff?

Sorry ur still amazing and awesome

i mean ik what different people go for and it’s usually in their looks and nt bracket plus when women are in love they say crazy stuff about who they like
Did you see his face ?

yeah i am virtue signalling tbh
i want a tall guy cuz i need my kids to be atleats average sized.
Idc if you think i am being shallow, its all so that my kids dont end up midgets.
i will do what is the best for my kids.
Naturally would you do that as well without the influence of social media and culture?

Back