Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thoughts on femboys?

lpe3000

Just learning
It seems that girls preferences are either a rough Chad or a pretty boy, but something I noticed in the social/cultural area I am in new contact with (kind of liberal college I think) has a lot of guys who are more femboy-looking appealing the majority of girls. To be fair it's a college with lots of alternative people (from goths and hippies to just LGBT) and the girls are very good looking and they like these feminine actors or singers that I don't think they are pretty boys because they look even more feminine than examples like chico or diCaprio. I have seen a thread talking about niches, so I'm just here to know if you consider that femboys are a demanded niche into these alternative people (its pretty obvius for LGBT but I'm talking about like the other kind of alternative cultures who has straight or bi women). Also I see a lot of people on social media praising femboys, I would like to know if you think it's just cope or what.

90% of people who talk about femboys are joking

I do think however there is something to be said about women favouring somewhat more feminine submissive men in the same vein as men sometimes favouring more masculine and dominant women

However that being said, it is still biologically the norm for heterosexual women to be attracted to men who possess masculine dimorphic features

It seems that girls preferences are either a rough Chad or a pretty boy, but something I noticed in the social/cultural area I am in new contact with (kind of liberal college I think) has a lot of guys who are more femboy-looking appealing the majority of girls. To be fair it's a college with lots of alternative people (from goths and hippies to just LGBT) and the girls are very good looking and they like these feminine actors or singers that I don't think they are pretty boys because they look even more feminine than examples like chico or diCaprio. I have seen a thread talking about niches, so I'm just here to know if you consider that femboys are a demanded niche into these alternative people (its pretty obvius for LGBT but I'm talking about like the other kind of alternative cultures who has straight or bi women). Also I see a lot of people on social media praising femboys, I would like to know if you think it's just cope or what.
Femboys are brainrot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its a niche but not the norm
Do you think the niche is in the liberals? I'm asking to know if I should just give up in the girls of my college because I think they all are liberals.

Do you think the niche is in the liberals? I'm asking to know if I should just give up in the girls of my college because I think they all are liberals.
Bro I can almost guarantee most girls, liberal or not aren’t gonna be into men dressing like women

hear me out what if the male has AIS (Androgen insensitivity syndrome) so has female parts and high estrogen, and then becomes a femboy
its hardly gay, negligible
Honestly if they ain’t got a dick then they can get it

Bro I can almost guarantee most girls, liberal or not aren’t gonna be into men dressing like women
Yeah I don't mean the just gays ones I mean the ones who are way more feminine than pretty boys (like kpop idols).

Idk about way more feminine but there is a niche
Yeah of course. I was asking because I don't think my face could match in that femboy appearance (too wide) so I just posted to confirm or not my thoughts that I should not look for girls in my college because It would be guaranteed fail if I'm not a femboy.

Yeah of course. I was asking because I don't think my face could match in that femboy appearance (too wide) so I just posted to confirm or not my thoughts that I should not look for girls in my college because It would be guaranteed fail if I'm not a femboy.
There’s niche for wide face too that’s good thing tbh

tbh thats kinda sad, all the feminine men stuff

conclusion: femboys are good for society
i realize all politicians must be feminized in order to be allowed to have privileges. this will create world peace

the other thing. If a politician wants to declare war then they are required to enter an arena of combat and fight another politician (to the death). If no politicians are available then they will fight a criminal, if no criminals are available then a humanoid combat bot. If a politician wants to declare a Defensive war they are not required to enter the arena

i realize all politicians must be feminized in order to be allowed to have privileges. this will create world peace

the other thing. If a politician wants to declare war then they are required to enter an arena of combat and fight another politician (to the death). If no politicians are available then they will fight a criminal, if no criminals are available then a humanoid combat bot. If a politician wants to declare a Defensive war they are not required to enter the arena
no, because intelligence does not equal capacity to fight
there are many inventors who created war tactics and tools but they never actually fought
and you dont want a smart person off fighting when they can help at home. use stupid people and incels instead

no, because intelligence does not equal capacity to fight
there are many inventors who created war tactics and tools but they never actually fought
and you dont want a smart person off fighting when they can help at home. use stupid people and incels instead
they will be allowed to be politicians without entering the arena. They will only be allowed to declare an offensive war by entering the arena. this will create world peace

ancient kings would fight in wars and battles, modern politicians ability to declare offensive wars without having to risk their limbs is an offense

they will be allowed to be politicians without entering the arena. They will only be allowed to declare an offensive war by entering the arena. this will create world peace

ancient kings would fight in wars and battles, modern politicians ability to declare offensive wars without having to risk their limbs is an offense
yeah, but what if a politician is like muhammad ali or something and is evil, and abuses this power to attack a lot of countries and cause wars

yeah, but what if a politician is like muhammad ali or something and is evil, and abuses this power to attack a lot of countries and cause wars
it would still be a drastic improvement over the current situation

both are awesome idc
Hey, are you a male or a female? No disrespect, I'm just trying to understand the femboy raise of fame and how to adapt to it

Hey, are you a male or a female? No disrespect, I'm just trying to understand the femboy raise of fame and how to adapt to it
idk if females find femboys attractive, but males for sure do. i mean i defo do. bc they are traps and look feminine, like girls so it wouldnt make sense for girls to like them unless they are lesbos.

idk if females find femboys attractive, but males for sure do. i mean i defo do. bc they are traps and look feminine, like girls so it wouldnt make sense for girls to like them unless they are lesbos.
Yeah but they like pretty boys. All the young actors like di Caprio, Johnny deep, timothee, etc. are pretty boys and desired by women at least since 90's.
And now the rise of kpop idols who are even more feminine than those actors. And well, in college, I see the girls glancing to the guys who look feminine more than the guys who look masculine.
Maybe it depends of the culture. I live in a liberal city and go to a liberal college so it makes sense.

Yeah but they like pretty boys. All the young actors like di Caprio, Johnny deep, timothee, etc. are pretty boys and desired by women at least since 90's.
And now the rise of kpop idols who are even more feminine than those actors. And well, in college, I see the girls glancing to the guys who look feminine more than the guys who look masculine.
Maybe it depends of the culture. I live in a liberal city and go to a liberal college so it makes sense.
Pretty boys and femboys are very different

Leo DiCaprio and other guys like him are pretty boys, guys with albeit feminine traits but still a baseline of masculinity, giving them a youthful “boyish” charm

Femboys are literally just guys who like dressing like girls

Pretty boys and femboys are very different

Leo DiCaprio and other guys like him are pretty boys, guys with albeit feminine traits but still a baseline of masculinity, giving them a youthful “boyish” charm

Femboys are literally just guys who like dressing like girls
Girls like pretty boys because while “purity” and “youth/innocence” are usually femininely associated traits, they can be just as appealing in men

Not because they have feminine features

Girls like pretty boys because while “purity” and “youth/innocence” are usually femininely associated traits, they can be just as appealing in men

Not because they have feminine features
Ohh that's different for what I thought.
So male kpop idols are also pretty boys? I mean, they usually wear suits.

Ohh that's different for what I thought.
So male kpop idols are also pretty boys? I mean, they usually wear suits.
feminine soft faces that makes them pretty boy usually