Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thoughts on late night finds trend?

Whitepill

Kraken
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
It’s a trend where you find old nostalgic videos, usually sports clips and post them it’s really interesting seeing all the old clips

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why tf did this get no responses

Can’t tell me no one here didn’t hear about this shit

Only if you use occasionally though. Rotting on TikTok is bad

no its schizo brainrot and fried dopamine receptors
everyone ik that uses tiktok/instagram is on it all the time with bad posture and has difficult w/ convos, and talks with the tiktok slang
it’s only brain rot if you use it too much

everyone eventually rots on tiktok if they dont have a screen time limit
time limits are cope it’s up to your mind

Most people who use it are more in tune with others

Socialization and friend groups is more important than ever now adays

yeah if you want to be friends with fried zombies
fried zombies is cope they are still people that make up the world

Self improvement is incel trait unfortunately

that contribute nothing bc theyre on their phones all day and the only thing in their brains is tiktok
that’s a lie by the elites

These are the people you have to interact with if you want to succeed and build connections

If you feel so much better than them become a business entrepreneur or high ranking person in the government or world

yeah bro.. cuz i see that everyday. everyone ik who uses tiktok has below average grades and does not look good.
the elites litrally made tiktok to distract people from the real world and make them stupid
The real world 🤓👆

NT friend groups are the real world

That’s how you become visible to other people

Unless you want to be a ghost..

also i simply do not want to be one
That’s fair but it will hold you back in the long run unless you are extremely talented

The real world 🤓👆 (im a federal agent)
i shouldve noticed this sooner... youve been here 16 days and already 2400 messages... youre building status
this is not rot this is information collection, relationship building and establishing presence
youre also a very agreeable person, everyone likes you here

too good to be true, youre an agent pal
it was suspicious at first but i wanted to believe that you were not, give you the benefit of the doubt

my heart throbs in agony friend.. this pain is searing, like walking through fire and trying to reach for your hand.. but you are not there, back turned, gaze averted. a betrayal like a million cold knives plunged through the depths of my soul. it aches terribly friend.

maybe youre even secretly a very beautiful woman... in which case id f**k 🤑

ghost is better than r****d
NT people get more play I think I will pick that over being a ghost. It’s not like I lose all my brain cels by watching a couple videos