Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Tomboy/Masculine Women have the ability to be more loyal compared to submissive women?

RomanianCel

A submissive women will always like masculine men, will like the man who lead, who is stronger than others, who have the whole package.
A man can never satisfy this type of women because she will always lust after a stronger one, a better one.

With tomboy/Masculine girl there is a better chance to not get cheated because even if you are a weak subhuman she may not want someone better but most guys i don t think will like a women like that + very rare to not be lesbian.
Also:
Masculine girl =no make up, no need to act or be confident, no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a b***h and she maybe won t lose respect

OF COURSE I M DELUSIONAL , IT S GOOD TO DREAM .
i want a tomboygf so i can wrestle/play sports with her and her to betabux for me because i m a neet who can t hold a job

A submissive women will always like masculine men, will like the man who lead, who is stronger than others, who have the whole package.
A man can never satisfy this type of women because she will always lust after a stronger one, a better one.

With tomboy/Masculine girl there is a better chance to not get cheated because even if you are a weak subhuman she may not want someone better but most guys i don t think will like a women like that + very rare to not be lesbian.
Also:
Masculine girl =no make up, no need to act or be confident, no need to always lead her, she actually initiate the sex/the hugs , you feel desired and also less chances to betabux, you can actually be vulnerable without looking like a b***h and she maybe won t lose respect

i want a tomboygf so i can wrestle/play sports with her and her to betabux for me because i m a neet who can t hold a job
too complicated to predict, there are different hormones and genetics that contribute to masculinity and femininity, there are 15+ types of estrogen for example and there are other androgens besides testosterone, can also be influenced by culture and upbringing

too complicated to predict, there are different hormones and genetics that contribute to masculinity and femininity, there are 15+ types of estrogen for example and there are other androgens besides testosterone, can also be influenced by culture and upbringing
high iq

Also:

nO O bro masculine girls have hairy armpits

Also:

Interesting theory, however while I do agree that a girlfriend with more masculine interests and behavior could see a healthier and more long-lasting relationship, I must say that someone’s behavior has no effect on whether they initiate sexually, that mainly depends on one’s own personal sexual tastes

For example, Lesbian relationships almost always have a more dominant partner and a more submissive partner, regardless of their tomboyishness

So while a Tomboy gf would be great, we should keep in mind there are a lot of traditionally “feminine” girls out there that are dominant and assertive sexually

But expanding on the idea that a more masculine partner would yield a better relationship in the long-term; I have noticed that gay men seem to have the best relationship success rates of any group of people on the planet, second would be lesbians. So yes while homosexual men are typically depicted as quite feminine, I think their intrinsic masculinity may be the cause of their success in long term relationships; they’re on the same wave-length.

Of course that being said, this is a big generalization and many heterosexual relationships are successful, usually failing because of societal problems.

second would be lesbians
disagree, lesbian divorce rate is double of gay, women initiate 69% of all divorces, and women are more abusive than men in relationships (especially mentally/physically but rarely sexually)
not saying it is bad to be lesbian, but testosterone boosts mental clarity. women hold significant grudges and can be very vicious from my experience, also they can get away with it more
basically 2 women is double trouble

disagree, lesbian divorce rate is double of gay, women initiate 69% of all divorces, and women are more abusive than men in relationships (especially mentally/physically but rarely sexually)
not saying it is bad to be lesbian, but testosterone boosts mental clarity. women hold significant grudges and can be very vicious from my experience, also they can get away with it more
basically 2 women is double trouble
how do we fix this dystopia. this seems like a major flaw that is interfering with both my lesbian plans as well as also heterosexuals.

how do we fix this dystopia. this seems like a major flaw that is interfering with both my lesbian plans as well as also heterosexuals.
well, first of all, make sure women have balanced hormones. very low t levels is bad for mental clarity, it causes fatigue, etc, and both genders need a certain amount of it (men need it more)
secondly, make sure that women are legally and socially punished equally to men, so that they do not think they can get away with abuse

well, first of all, make sure women have balanced hormones. very low t levels is bad for mental clarity, it causes fatigue, etc, and both genders need a certain amount of it (men need it more)
secondly, make sure that women are legally and socially punished equally to men, so that they do not think they can get away with abuse
agree

i was thinking, one explanation i have for higher lesbian divorce rates could be due to asymmetry. the letter s for example has symmetry but is not fully symmetric, i dont know the mathematical terminology to explain this. this is the same as scissoring. unless a dildo is used there is asymmetry. terfs refuse to give sex to chicks with dicks for no reason. a lot of terfs refuse to f**k anyone who has a shlong. yet lesbians have higher rates of divorce. a lot of people wouldnt label ellen degeneras as a terf but she aint happy, she is bitchy to her workers. whens the last time she f****d a chick with a dick probably never. sex and love is the 4th most important thing in life after water food and shelter. air but thats a given. low air quality though comes in at 5th. maybe some terfs would wait until srs then give sex. i dont really support srs that much because people may have complications. its a primitive surgery basically a wound. if lesbians just embrace dick things would be easier. they are like the unhealthy person that only eats candy and when a health expert offers them a better diet and a better quality of life they refuse and just keep eating only candy.

Also:

all girls are submissive for the right guy so seems like cope

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
all girls are submissive for the right guy so seems like cope
but i want a girl who hold me, it s assertive and bossy with me .
her to call me idiot and then kiss me hard
when i lick her pussy i want her to force me there, to put her hand on my head, to pet me

but i want a girl who hold me, it s assertive and bossy with me .
her to call me idiot and then kiss me hard
when i lick her pussy i want her to force me there, to put her hand on my head, to pet me
then get one