Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Took some var

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
oxandrolone

for the first time since almost a decade i felt powerful again, i did some simple bicycling and i felt how my Body and especially my legs became warm, circulated and smooth, i felt how it's like to have a high T high haemoglobin blood stream, of Course i still have a natural high pulse and some Stamina Problems, but i was able to breath again fully and clearly, ive felt the air in my pores, my Body temparature rised a bit but in a nice way, i felt awake.

The last time ive felt like that was when i was 7-10 years old, back then i had the same Feeling after ive ran several times around the Football field

I can now understand why the big pharma in western countries doesnt want to give male Hormones to male patients

if you're an untreated low T men you're submissive and sleepy, you have Zero Stamina which is ideal for our medical System because with it you gonna waste a lot of Money in worthless supps and meds, you will get sick more likely which again means more profit

JFL at telling men with 300ng/dl to "Fix their diet" or to do "Special exercises", NO DIET OR EXERCISE will ever give you an optimal haemoglobin and Nitrogen storage in your muscles, your muscles will hurt and cramp like shit, robbing every single bit of oxygen if you dont receive any hormones

It's a disgusting hypocritical lie from the Fitness Industry, a womans anemia might be treated with a diet Change, but as a true low Tcel it isnt possible to get a significant Performance and hormonal Change through a few grams more Protein or fat

:soy: But no Forget what ive said, stay away from These toxic male hormones, trans People Need it way more than you anyways you toxic masculine heteronormative misogynist, male hormones gives you cancer and strokes!!!!

Take some Estrogen injections instead, they are good for your Health, you will have no more a Aggression Problems and you will feel more calmly and less jealous while your wife gets nailed by other men

Now hurry up! The first one who injects Estrogen gets to the drink the last soylent with tyrones cum Drops!

soy boyo.jpg

it's literally over for my t levels

oxandrolone

for the first time since almost a decade i felt powerful again, i did some simple bicycling and i felt how my Body and especially my legs became warm, circulated and smooth, i felt how it's like to have a high T high haemoglobin blood stream, of Course i still have a natural high pulse and some Stamina Problems, but i was able to breath again fully and clearly, ive felt the air in my pores, my Body temparature rised a bit but in a nice way, i felt awake.

The last time ive felt like that was when i was 7-10 years old, back then i had the same Feeling after ive ran several times around the Football field

I can now understand why the big pharma in western countries doesnt want to give male Hormones to male patients

if you're an untreated low T men you're submissive and sleepy, you have Zero Stamina which is ideal for our medical System because with it you gonna waste a lot of Money in worthless supps and meds, you will get sick more likely which again means more profit

JFL at telling men with 300ng/dl to "Fix their diet" or to do "Special exercises", NO DIET OR EXERCISE will ever give you an optimal haemoglobin and Nitrogen storage in your muscles, your muscles will hurt and cramp like shit, robbing every single bit of oxygen if you dont receive any hormones

It's a disgusting hypocritical lie from the Fitness Industry, a womans anemia might be treated with a diet Change, but as a true low Tcel it isnt possible to get a significant Performance and hormonal Change through a few grams more Protein or fat

:soy: But no Forget what ive said, stay away from These toxic male hormones, trans People Need it way more than you anyways you toxic masculine heteronormative misogynist, male hormones gives you cancer and strokes!!!!

Take some Estrogen injections instead, they are good for your Health, you will have no more a Aggression Problems and you will feel more calmly and less jealous while your wife gets nailed by other men

Now hurry up! The first one who injects Estrogen gets to the drink the last soylent with tyrones cum Drops!

View attachment 5960
Keep us updated bro

Good job bro, but i have question
-Can oxandrolone help me with lower haemoglobin levels ???
My T and circulation is good

can you run oxandrolone by itself or is a test base absolutely needed ?

can you run oxandrolone by itself or is a test base absolutely needed ?

This n****r explains why a Test base is used in the first place. ^

From memory, it's mostly to fill the Estrogen need, since Anavar wouldn't aromatize into enough E if at all.

This n****r explains why a Test base is used in the first place. ^

From memory, it's mostly to fill the Estrogen need, since Anavar wouldn't aromatize into enough E if at all.
so is it 100 percent needed to take test with it ?

but if i will be taking dht gel, does it make sense to take var with it ?
Idk man, why will you take the gel in the first place? Will your rub it on your dick? If so, then take it with the Var as the DHT you're taking is topical and for penile growth. Why take the Var btw? Strength gains?

Idk man, why will you take the gel in the first place? Will your rub it on your dick? If so, then take it with the Var as the DHT you're taking is topical and for penile growth. Why take the Var btw? Strength gains?
wdym why ill take the dht gel ? for its benefits. wouldnt you take it too ?

wdym why ill take the dht gel ? for its benefits. wouldnt you take it too ?
If I had DHT gel I'd rub it on my penis, man. But if I wanted the DHT itself for anything other than its potential penis growth, I'd just inject T and let my body break it down into DHT as it deems necessary.

If I had DHT gel I'd rub it on my penis, man. But if I wanted the DHT itself for anything other than its potential penis growth, I'd just inject T and let my body break it down into DHT as it deems necessary.
im thinking of either taking dht with var or dht with peptides

Maybe try DHT + Var + Peps. Honestly, I'd do Test + Var + Peps, the DHT by itself doesn't seem necessary.
I'm getting some Nolva myself soon, going to Doc as well soon and hopefully he gives me Test or at least a presc. for Nolva so I don't have to buy it form Chink slave workers all the time.

Maybe try DHT + Var + Peps. Honestly, I'd do Test + Var + Peps, the DHT by itself doesn't seem necessary.
I'm getting some Nolva myself soon, going to Doc as well soon and hopefully he gives me Test or at least a presc. for Nolva so I don't have to buy it form Chink slave workers all the time.
i cant afford all of them
also why are u getting nolva again

also why are u getting nolva again
I got some Gyno and I wanna prevent it from developing any further, I also want to kill my dick and libido since it's annoying me. I've been getting more and more emotional lately on top of that, ugh... Can't wait for it honestly.

I got some Gyno and I wanna prevent it from developing any further, I also want to kill my dick and libido since it's annoying me. I've been getting more and more emotional lately on top of that, ugh... Can't wait for it honestly.
i hope buddy boyo responds

• Sad
Reactions: Rei
Also ngl better just do the DHT + Peps route, since Var is a derivative of DHT anyway, better just get the source compound.

Also ngl better just do the DHT + Peps route, since Var is a derivative of DHT anyway, better just get the source compound.
the person i bought the dht powder from has Fulvestrant powder in stock 😍