Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Transbianism= Salvation, utopia on Earth

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Basically, this morning I clicked on many redpill and blackpill videos, such as videos about how no Men show up to Women's Singles Events anymore.

Most of the comments seem to be mostly a bunch of bitter and hopeless incels making mysogynistic comments, or sexhavers making redpill comments and complaining about sex and dating. The vast majority of men seem unhappy with dating. There were even some men claiming that dating was even worse decades ago because men were expected to not complain about being mistreated at all.

At this point I realized, transbianism is the only salvation, the only way to achieve utopia on earth. Basically transbianism is a divinity, when you accept you are a girl you are cleansed and pure. For example, I was Baptized by Holy water. And being an anime girl gives the same feeling of Divinity as that. All problems on earth, wars, crime, capitalism, poverty, and bureaucracy are solved by transbianism.

By not supporting transbianism you ignore all of Men's problems and Women's problems and pretend that everything is running smoothly. The only people that do this are either billionaire capitalists that have whores, or they are incel copers that get laid only once a year or less.

So there would be a mix of transbianism and futas, maybe some cis men who can remain. There is no reason for cis men with good genes to feminize, unless they really want to.

For example, in the current cis status quo society, 50% of women cannot orgasm with their cis male partner, and 63% of males are single. This is dystopian, but NPCs will continue to uphold status quo anyway.

What transbianism and futa society will solve:
  • No more homelessness: Since society will no longer be overwhelmed by cis male politicians and CEOs, there will be more empathy for the homeless.
  • Space age travel and increase of global iq: The education system will no longer be kept down by male robber barons.
  • Better medicine: Space age transbian scientists will be medical experts, no longer male robber barons hiding cures and creating food pyramids.
  • No more inceldom: There will be no more incels, everyone will have a partner, everyone will be a winner

• All women orgasm: No more will 50% of women not be able to orgasm, now 99% or 100% of women will orgasm, there will be a lot more lesbian sex now.
  • No more spyware: Capitalism will decrease, and there will be less Zuck tech trying to spy on everyone. And there will be no more crime, so no reason for spyware.
  • Less ewaste: Since capitalists will do less conspicuous consumption, there will be less ewaste
  • Less pollution: Less hypergamy means less males trying to find high paying city jobs, more men will stay at home.

• No more wars
  • No more scams
  • 30 hour work week or less
  • Better social cohesion: More self-esteem, more sexual satisfaction.

• Larger penis: Soyintists will need to develop penis enlargement to create a futa society.
  • Star Trek Replicator Tek: Soyintists will use technological advancements to create food generators
  • Better aesthetics: Males with low aesthetics will choose to be feminized, increasing societal aesthetics, this will naturally cause more beauty in society, such as more beautiful cities and better city planning, with less stroads
  • Greater genetics in years to come: The males with the best genetics might opt out of feminization, creating future generations of better males

• Less bullying in schools: Less toxic masculinity, less bullying
  • Less mass shootings: The amount of mass shootings will decrease, possibly to 0
  • Less r**e: Bathroom r**e is a myth made up by terfs and conservatives. No rapist would ever r**e in a bathroom. It takes balls to have consensual sex in a public bathroom, let alone r**e somebody. Less testosterone=less r**e
  • Better software: Less frustration from user-hostile software made by greedy cis male CEOs. Because software made by those who wear programmer socks is often better.

What a transbian society may look like:
iu

The problems with transbian society:
The main problem with transbian society is the tech does not exist. If transwomen don't start early they may just become hons. This is because the soyintists are not doing their jobs. The reasons soyintists fail at real science is because of the robber barons. The robber barons created the american educational system to keep people as peasants, they explicitly stated they do not want anybody to achieve any science. So soyintists need to step up their game and try harder for science.

Interesting approach
BUT
Transbianism goes against the primitive human nature , and since many men are still controlled with their T . This won't be possible
Mankind is evil by nature , they need to fight each other , this is how the gods created us
" Blood for the thirst of god "
" Skulls for the throne of god"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting approach
BUT
Transbianism goes against the primitive human nature , and since many men are still controlled with their T . This won't be possible
Mankind is evil by nature , they need to fight each other , this is how the gods created us
" Blood for the thirst of god "
" Skulls for the throne of god"
This was discussed in the Matrix film.

Agent Smith wants to destroy the Matrix because the Humans rejected the Machine's attempt at utopia. So the Machines made each iteration more dystopian. The current Architect made it dystopian, most people are low vibration that prefer negative news 60% and positive news 30%, neutral news 10%.

That is the miracle of feminization, is that people can escape Man's insatiable desire for chaos and destruction.

I am wondering if they are ticked off at me for posting this because when I tried to post this my computer started freezing up.

y
Basically, this morning I clicked on many redpill and blackpill videos, such as videos about how no Men show up to Women's Singles Events anymore.

Most of the comments seem to be mostly a bunch of bitter and hopeless incels making mysogynistic comments, or sexhavers making redpill comments and complaining about sex and dating. The vast majority of men seem unhappy with dating. There were even some men claiming that dating was even worse decades ago because men were expected to not complain about being mistreated at all.

At this point I realized, transbianism is the only salvation, the only way to achieve utopia on earth. Basically transbianism is a divinity, when you accept you are a girl you are cleansed and pure. For example, I was Baptized by Holy water. And being an anime girl gives the same feeling of Divinity as that. All problems on earth, wars, crime, capitalism, poverty, and bureaucracy are solved by transbianism.

By not supporting transbianism you ignore all of Men's problems and Women's problems and pretend that everything is running smoothly. The only people that do this are either billionaire capitalists that have whores, or they are incel copers that get laid only once a year or less.

So there would be a mix of transbianism and futas, maybe some cis men who can remain. There is no reason for cis men with good genes to feminize, unless they really want to.

For example, in the current cis status quo society, 50% of women cannot orgasm with their cis male partner, and 63% of males are single. This is dystopian, but NPCs will continue to uphold status quo anyway.

What transbianism and futa society will solve:
  • No more homelessness: Since society will no longer be overwhelmed by cis male politicians and CEOs, there will be more empathy for the homeless.
  • Space age travel and increase of global iq: The education system will no longer be kept down by male robber barons.
  • Better medicine: Space age transbian scientists will be medical experts, no longer male robber barons hiding cures and creating food pyramids.
  • No more inceldom: There will be no more incels, everyone will have a partner, everyone will be a winner

• All women orgasm: No more will 50% of women not be able to orgasm, now 99% or 100% of women will orgasm, there will be a lot more lesbian sex now.
  • No more spyware: Capitalism will decrease, and there will be less Zuck tech trying to spy on everyone. And there will be no more crime, so no reason for spyware.
  • Less ewaste: Since capitalists will do less conspicuous consumption, there will be less ewaste
  • Less pollution: Less hypergamy means less males trying to find high paying city jobs, more men will stay at home.

• No more wars
  • No more scams
  • 30 hour work week or less
  • Better social cohesion: More self-esteem, more sexual satisfaction.

• Larger penis: Soyintists will need to develop penis enlargement to create a futa society.
  • Star Trek Replicator Tek: Soyintists will use technological advancements to create food generators
  • Better aesthetics: Males with low aesthetics will choose to be feminized, increasing societal aesthetics, this will naturally cause more beauty in society, such as more beautiful cities and better city planning, with less stroads
  • Greater genetics in years to come: The males with the best genetics might opt out of feminization, creating future generations of better males

• Less bullying in schools: Less toxic masculinity, less bullying
  • Less mass shootings: The amount of mass shootings will decrease, possibly to 0
  • Less r**e: Bathroom r**e is a myth made up by terfs and conservatives. No rapist would ever r**e in a bathroom. It takes balls to have consensual sex in a public bathroom, let alone r**e somebody. Less testosterone=less r**e
  • Better software: Less frustration from user-hostile software made by greedy cis male CEOs. Because software made by those who wear programmer socks is often better.

What a transbian society may look like:
iu

The problems with transbian society:
The main problem with transbian society is the tech does not exist. If transwomen don't start early they may just become hons. This is because the soyintists are not doing their jobs. The reasons soyintists fail at real science is because of the robber barons. The robber barons created the american educational system to keep people as peasants, they explicitly stated they do not want anybody to achieve any science. So soyintists need to step up their game and try harder for science.
you better explain this as if I'm 5 years old, cuz no one is reading that much😭

prob one of the only people that spend time on there threads in this forum

you didnt even read it niga
i did, and literally is just a stupid thread. One absurd idea i read is fixing homelessness with transbianism. How does it affect someone like politicians to solve this crisis? Going from man to "woman" won't literally fix your empathy. And this is just an idea

i did, and literally is just a stupid thread. One absurd idea i read is fixing homelessness with transbianism. How does it affect someone like politicians to solve this crisis? Going from man to "woman" won't literally fix your empathy. And this is just an idea
Oh its supposed to be large scale. So that rich cis males no longer bribe politicians as much as before

there will be a lot of shemales and futas that have balls.
bro please go to a local Church and confess
even if god isnt real , the idea of god is great

straight, trans, doesn’t matter. The rich wants to keep the poor POOR. They’ll do anything for that
its only rich cis males. The moment that 51% of the wealthy are female or trans, no longer will society be controlled by oppressive robber barons.

its not a coincidence that all incompetent Ceos are male, elon, neumann, 97% of bitcoin investors are male. why is android spyware and why does apple scam customers?

Why are they male? Latent hypergamy of course. They are driven by conspicuous consumption, even if they are too narcissistic to realize this.

bro please go to a local Church and confess
even if god isnt real , the idea of god is great
There is probably a god, but what you seek is delusion.

You have a choice, you can keep doing what you are doing, expecting rich cis male ceos to somehow not consistently scam you. You can continue doing the same things, expecting things to change, even though the wealthy have more of the nations ratio wealth than in the 1900s.

For example a male delusion is military fantasy, a lot of cis males want to join the military, but a lot of it is delusion. For example most do not wear hearing protection in the military. illustrating that society is a grand farce. Did you know it only takes 150 dB to rupture an eardrum?

men irresistible thirst for blood glory
exactly. but there is something far worse the capitalists have planning. One of their latests scams is they want to place Cameras and Beer detectors into inside of every automobile, to take away your freedom. After that Overton window, they will try to delete the constitution entirely. I think their endgame is to force people to microchip themselves and be enslaved by machines.

its only rich cis males. The moment that 51% of the wealthy are female or trans, no longer will society be controlled by oppressive robber barons.

its not a coincidence that all incompetent Ceos are male, elon, neumann, 97% of bitcoin investors are male. why is android spyware and why does apple scam customers?

Why are they male? Latent hypergamy of course. They are driven by conspicuous consumption, even if they are too narcissistic to realize this.

there have been cases of women scamming people , even billions, such as elizabeth holmes. Sexuality doesn't determine anything. If elon decides to become a woman tommorow, do you think he'll sell all his shares of Tesla and become a normal shemale? Don't think so

there have been cases of women scamming people , even billions, such as elizabeth holmes.
Yes I am aware of that. Seems to be uncommon, an isolated incident. The fact remains that Holmes got caught and failed, while most male CEOs continue to scam people and keep the poor and middle class poorer everyday. If 1 male scammer gets caught there are 100 others to continue the scams, while the same could not be said of Elizabeth Holmes.

Sexuality doesn't determine anything. If elon decides to become a woman tommorow, do you think he'll sell all his shares of Tesla and become a normal shemale? Don't think so
I think Elon transitioning to female could improve his company, if he was trans maybe the cybertruck wouldn't have been caca and there would be a human civilization on mars by now.

do you suffer from gender dismophoria ?

Yes I am aware of that. Seems to be uncommon, an isolated incident. The fact remains that Holmes got caught and failed, while most male CEOs continue to scam people and keep the poor and middle class poorer everyday. If 1 male scammer gets caught there are 100 others to continue the scams, while the same could not be said of Elizabeth Holmes.

I think Elon transitioning to female could improve his company, if he was trans maybe the cybertruck wouldn't have been caca and there would be a human civilization on mars by now.

For the first part, I could agree with you, but Elon being a female won't change the fact that the cybertruck is trash lmao

Well I love being a man
Try engaging in masculine things and see what happens
Already did some masculine things such as gaming. Gaming is becoming more and more trash each day and month. I feel as though Gaming is a metaphor for society as a whole. Just as we expect gaming to get better and better, to be saved by male programmers, we get let down. Just as we expect masculine men to heroically save us from ceos and robber barons, yet nothing changes. Its the comic book programming of expecting a masculine chad to save society, yet this does not occur in reality ever. Masculine men are simply waiting to be told what to do, what politicians to obey, what orders and commands to follow and what wars they are told to participate in by politicians.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hudson Hair Advice 6