Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Trashbag cardio legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 304
  • Start date
I thought you was joking, then i googled it and found thats actually a thing...

tenor.gif

i did but i couldnt breathe and passed out for some reason
It's unlikely trashbag cardio creates a hypoxic environment. I tried running in thick sweaters and in joggers (instead of light wear) and that was the worst run I've ever done, I cried in my room and fell asleep after i did it. I ran at like a 2.0 pace as I normally run at 5.0 - 7.0 the route that I normally take is like 20km. However, my shit perfomance might have to do with my crap footwear and poor sleep cycle which could be responsible for injuries.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pewpewcunt Looksmaxxing 7