Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Tried Google and YouTube, still don't get it. Someone please elaborately in plain down-to-earth English explain what Face to Width rato is?

MakinItHappen

What is Face to Width ratio?

^This dude at this part in the video mentioned it and contributed it as to part of the reason he would give him only a 5.5-6/10 IRL. Saying his face lacks that nice "compactness".

I wanna get down to the nuts and bolts of what Face to Width ratio is and furthermore is it the bigger player in reaching chad-lite status?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

"FWHR was only discovered in the last few years but in that short amount of time it has been found in some studies that fWHR is correlated with such things as: dominance, aggression, psychopathy, dark triad traits in general, short term attraction, fighting ability, likelihood of committing acts of domestic violence in men, physical robustness, financial success, academic success, risk-taking behavior, trustworthiness, sex drive, status, and prenatal testosterone exposure and/or adult testosterone levels."

Bloody hell.

Our looks really do give us as humans springboards for certain "acts" in the world.

To think something like FWHR correlate to the way we act. It certainly shows you how your looks determine how much "licence" you have to do things, as well as how much confidence you have to learn certain new things. I'm sure studies will show men with good FWHRs will have higher openness and more willing to take risks.

PS: I saw FWHR when I googled but didn't believe that could be it due to the inclusion of height, but of course that's height of the face

Chad doesn't even know what that is

No chad here. More a wannabe chad-lite. When in reality a standard or marginally above standard normie.

This was when I had a gave some effort to a better body 3 years back. As you can see at only 5 foot 8 and a narrow frame, it doesn't look all that too impressive, unless the girls are 5'2/5'3.
36131d3528f8eb79c3d50b7d410ab738.jpg

No chad here. More a wannabe chad-lite. When in reality a standard or marginally above standard normie.

This was when I had a gave some effort to a better body 3 years back. As you can see at only 5 foot 8 and a narrow frame, it doesn't look all that too impressive, unless the girls are 5'2/5'3.
View attachment 12584
Ethnic and 5'8"...

My condolences. @Short Ugly and Brown .

To think something like FWHR correlate to the way we act. It certainly shows you how your looks determine how much "licence" you have to do things, as well as how much confidence you have to learn certain new things. I'm sure studies will show men with good FWHRs will have higher openness and more willing to take risks.
Makes sense tbh, which one of these guys looks more aggressive and dominant?

fWHR.jpg

Of course it is the guy with the higher FWHR.

Ethnic and 5'8"...

My condolences. @Short Ugly and Brown .

Haha.

How tall is he?

I find girls who are from the same ethnic background rate you higher. Unless you're white or black, which are default races.

Or is this a form of "cope" for not being chad-lite?

Makes sense tbh, which one of these guys looks more aggressive and dominant?

fWHR.jpg

Of course it is the guy with the higher FWHR.

Right and often when society treats people as being a certain way, for long enough, they end-up becoming that way.

It's an expectation thing.

Idk

He's an Iranian 5'8" manlet with a sad past.

He deserves justice.

I am giving some profound thought to leg lengthening surgery.

Well-aware of the aftermath and how much nurture is gonna be required after it's all done, for as much as up-to 2 years.

It's all about having the time though. Got the money.

Well-aware of the aftermath and how much nurture is gonna be required after it's all done, for as much as up-to 2 years.

For the love of God, don't get LL.

Good luck, man.

Give it to me dude.
Ok bear with me here.

LL is a massive cope. You're literally going to pay shekels to surgeons who'll mess with your legs and body balance forever.

Forget about lifting weights or running after LL, ... you won't be even able to walk properly and naturally for the rest of your life.
Plus you're paying them more than 100K for only 2-3 inches of height (and for a messed up posture and lifestyle).
I used to think it is lifefuel for manlets, until @danny deVitocel blackpilled me on this. He's right... there is no hope for improvement for manlets, especially under 6'.

Lifts are equivalent to a whores make-up, but only less 1 inch is acceptable and unnoticeable usually (provided that you're wearing socks and shoes... which add up to more than 1 inch).
Any more than 1 inch is noticeable and you'll get bullied for it, especially when you take of your shoes... ded srs. There's retards on looksmax .me who wear 3-6 inch lifts and resemble to low class sluts as they wear high heels too jfl.

I'm 6'1" (185.7 cm at night), i'm close to 186 cm. I wear only socks and nike rev 3's which make me well above 188 cm (which is 6'2"). I can wear lifts but i'll look weird and i find it unnecessary.

So for you, i'd say don't waste your time by wage-cucking and saving up $100k for LL (which is detrimental and ineffective).

Just stick to normal 1/2" - 1" lifts, insert them well in the soles of your shoes and fraud to 5'9" max. There are many lifts for cheap and are worth the money, plus they last long.
You'll still be a manlet no matter what, regardless of frauding... but it won't be that extreme. Incels wiki officially classifies anything below 5'10" as incel tier. Frauding with lifts is a miserable attempt to get women btw. if you want to slay you need to have a 7 PSL (which is 8.5-9/10, or a gigachad face) in order to slay like the average tall chadlite.

Ok bear with me here.

LL is a massive cope. You're literally going to pay shekels to surgeons who'll mess with your legs and body balance forever.

Forget about lifting weights or running after LL, ... you won't be even able to walk properly and naturally for the rest of your life.
Plus you're paying them more than 100K for only 2-3 inches of height (and for a messed up posture and lifestyle).
I used to think it is lifefuel for manlets, until @danny deVitocel blackpilled me on this. He's right... there is no hope for improvement for manlets, especially under 6'.

Lifts are equivalent to a whores make-up, but only less 1 inch is acceptable and unnoticeable usually (provided that you're wearing socks and shoes... which add up to more than 1 inch).
Any more than 1 inch is noticeable and you'll get bullied for it, especially when you take of your shoes... ded srs. There's retards on looksmax .me who wear 3-6 inch lifts and resemble to low class sluts as they wear high heels too jfl.

I'm 6'1" (185.7 cm at night), i'm close to 186 cm. I wear only socks and nike rev 3's which make me well above 188 cm (which is 6'2"). I can wear lifts but i'll look weird and i find it unnecessary.

So for you, i'd say don't waste your time by wage-cucking and saving up $100k for LL (which is detrimental and ineffective).

Just stick to normal 1/2" - 1" lifts, insert them well in the soles of your shoes and fraud to 5'9" max. There are many lifts for cheap and are worth the money, plus they last long.
You'll still be a manlet no matter what, regardless of frauding... but it won't be that extreme. Incels wiki officially classifies anything below 5'10" as incel tier. Frauding with lifts is a miserable attempt to get women btw. if you want to slay you need to have a 7 PSL (which is 8.5-9/10, or a gigachad face) in order to slay like the average tall chadlite.

Very insightful stuff, cheers man

I have a few questions however

Is there actual categorical proof out there that shows the surgery indeed fucks your posture-up, prevents you from dead-lifting (Leg workouts) and infringes on the way you generally walk? I am a sports creature. Particularly in tennis. So would this heavily infringe on my ability to play sport? Or is this a case of "probability" ? Is there evidence of this happening to people. Not doubting you, though I've watched a couple of successful stories on YouTube over the last 2 or so years and the aftermath has never been documented as been this extreme.

I did try 3 inch lifts a couple of years back when out in central London with friends and it was literally the most painful experience. Do you have any products/brands you would/could recommend me? My trainers (Sneakers whatever you call them in States) take me up to 5'9.

I was probably a little better looking a couple of years back when I was really into fitness and working-out and I did always find that not being at last 5'10/5'11 is what held me back from really EASILY being able to carry myself with a good frame (Psychological) especially around girls. It sucks, but that's the price I pay for my mother choosing a 5'8 fuckface plonker for her off-spring.

It sucks that us manlets are completely stuck in-the-mud. Disheartening to know I'll never be able to have the bedrock in-place to slay at chad-lite, because of 3 inches in height and a wider frame. Facially I plan on growing lower eyelash and trimming more of the inner brows when I get my brows threaded again, post-quarantine. Still be interested to see if you have proof that this is what LL will likely do to my functionality as a human, because if this is so, then f**k that sort of trade-of.

If you do LL you'll give up most if not all of your athletic ability, as well as your ability to fight. You will merely acquire the appearance/illusion of a man. You'll LOOK like a man, but you no longer will be able to DO what a man should be able to; that is, fight, protect, hunt, labor to the best of your physical ability.

However, in the end it's your money and your decision. I wish you the best in whichever path you choose. As a 5'7 genetic trash manlet myself I completely understand where you're coming from.

If you do LL you'll give up most if not all of your athletic ability, as well as your ability to fight. You will merely acquire the appearance/illusion of a man. You'll LOOK like a man, but you no longer will be able to DO what a man should be able to; that is, fight, protect, hunt, labor to the best of your physical ability.

However, in the end it's your money and your decision. I wish you the best in whichever path you choose. As a 5'7 genetic trash manlet myself I completely understand where you're coming from.

Yeah it has him walking away from this operating theatre like tin-man in the wizard of oz.

Saying that; we still have no proof how patients are after a year or so.

Very insightful stuff, cheers man

I have a few questions however

Is there actual categorical proof out there that shows the surgery indeed fucks your posture-up, prevents you from dead-lifting (Leg workouts) and infringes on the way you generally walk? I am a sports creature. Particularly in tennis. So would this heavily infringe on my ability to play sport? Or is this a case of "probability" ? Is there evidence of this happening to people. Not doubting you, though I've watched a couple of successful stories on YouTube over the last 2 or so years and the aftermath has never been documented as been this extreme.

I did try 3 inch lifts a couple of years back when out in central London with friends and it was literally the most painful experience. Do you have any products/brands you would/could recommend me? My trainers (Sneakers whatever you call them in States) take me up to 5'9.

I was probably a little better looking a couple of years back when I was really into fitness and working-out and I did always find that not being at last 5'10/5'11 is what held me back from really EASILY being able to carry myself with a good frame (Psychological) especially around girls. It sucks, but that's the price I pay for my mother choosing a 5'8 fuckface plonker for her off-spring.

It sucks that us manlets are completely stuck in-the-mud. Disheartening to know I'll never be able to have the bedrock in-place to slay at chad-lite, because of 3 inches in height and a wider frame. Facially I plan on growing lower eyelash and trimming more of the inner brows when I get my brows threaded again, post-quarantine. Still be interested to see if you have proof that this is what LL will likely do to my functionality as a human, because if this is so, then f**k that sort of trade-of.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5551003/ .
Read the conclusion.

Say good bye to lifting and/or running unless you enjoy extreme pain (and possible fractures and injury).

Not sure about tennis, but in general... LL is risky and not a good idea in 90% + cases. It's not even worth it. You're going to pay well above 80k - 100k bucks for only 2-3 inches of height.
Also, don't forget that your height decreases by 1-1.5 cm each decade after you turn around 35-40 yo. So your results will just not be permanent. It's a scam.

So it is in your fate. You WILL remain as a manlet (in fact a giga-manlet after you become old). You must accept it and cope, because LL is a pipe dream itself which isn't worth it in the long run. Yo're gonna pay a lot of shekels just to lose that height in a decade or so.

I'd say you invest in good quality $100 dollar lifts that offer you 1-1.5 inches maximum (i seriously wouldn't recommend 2 inches since it is noticeable after 1 inch... plus you wear shoes too which give you at least 0.5 - 1 inch easily).
Any more than that ridiculous... i'm serious, i have an anecdote i can share if you want, but - listen to me. Fraud till 5'9"-5'10" (with shoes and lifts combined) and don't make fun of yourself.
Either way if you attract a girl... she will always be unhappy by the fact that you aren't tall. it's just something you got to deal with due to your cursed genes.

This is why, the biggest blackpill of all time is about genes and luck. Childhood and early puberty are what matter the most. If you are like 18 and below 6', don't have your hopes too high, you'll be short forever, because at that point even peptides or HGH won't work lmao.
@Shrek is a lucky cunt who's 6'2" and the tallest on this forum. Wish i was 6'2".

@Rkelly , @Rei , thoughts?

Read the conclusion.

Say good bye to lifting and/or running unless you enjoy extreme pain (and possible fractures and injury).

Not sure about tennis, but in general... LL is risky and not a good idea in 90% + cases. It's not even worth it. You're going to pay well above 80k - 100k bucks for only 2-3 inches of height.
Also, don't forget that your height decreases by 1-1.5 cm each decade after you turn around 35-40 yo. So your results will just not be permanent. It's a scam.

So it is in your fate. You WILL remain as a manlet (in fact a giga-manlet after you become old). You must accept it and cope, because LL is a pipe dream itself which isn't worth it in the long run. Yo're gonna pay a lot of shekels just to lose that height in a decade or so.

I'd say you invest in good quality $100 dollar lifts that offer you 1-1.5 inches maximum (i seriously wouldn't recommend 2 inches since it is noticeable after 1 inch... plus you wear shoes too which give you at least 0.5 - 1 inch easily).
Any more than that ridiculous... i'm serious, i have an anecdote i can share if you want, but - listen to me. Fraud till 5'9"-5'10" (with shoes and lifts combined) and don't make fun of yourself.
Either way if you attract a girl... she will always be unhappy by the fact that you aren't tall. it's just something you got to deal with due to your cursed genes.

This is why, the biggest blackpill of all time is about genes and luck. Childhood and early puberty are what matter the most. If you are like 18 and below 6', don't have your hopes too high, you'll be short forever, because at that point even peptides or HGH won't work lmao.
@Shrek is a lucky cunt who's 6'2" and the tallest on this forum. Wish i was 6'2".

Pretty much
If you are 18 or older the best option along with lifts is to stay away from countries like the netherlands where avg. height for men is 6ft and move to east asain countries or certain south american areas.
Also as a manlet you have to be top-tier in every other aspect (face, frame/physique, dick, and overall sex appeal). 1 failo is more than enough....2 it might be game over.

Read the conclusion.

Really appreciate it dude.

Saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Pretty much
If you are 18 or older the best option along with lifts is to stay away from countries like the netherlands where avg. height for men is 6ft and move to east asain countries or certain south american areas.
Also as a manlet you have to be top-tier in every other aspect (face, frame/physique, dick, and overall sex appeal). 1 failo is more than enough....2 it might be game over.
Exactly. To me personally LL is a very stupid decision as the results aren't permanent, you will face physical complications and it costs a lot when you can simply fraud. It's just not worth all the hard-work to save up for it. realistically it's a huge pipe-dream too. I'd rather stay natural.
I agree about the location part. And yes, you need to be top tier in everything else. I'm sorry by the fact how you're sadly, only 5'7", but you can slay if you looksmax and ascend, you should get lifts too if you haven't already. Marry a woman who is at least 5'5" to cure that genetic manletism, bro.
below 6' it's over

im 6'1 and i get mogged brutally
Exactly same here, Chadstralia is full of tall whites.

There's just so many who still cope that """ 6'1" is top tier, getting mogged is rare, it's ideal height, you are not short at 6'1" """ jfl.

I wish i had an extra 2-3 inches of natural height so that i could be 6'4"-6'5".

Pretty much

We ever had the topic of dick enlargement around here?

I'm average, 5.5 inches. Never had any real complaints, but I definitely feel I could use a better sword to slay with.

I've pretty much made my mind up that before I'm 30 (28 atm) I'll have one at 7.5 inches with thicker girth.

I'm average, 5.5 inches. Never had any real complaints, but I definitely feel I could use a better sword to slay with.

I've pretty much made my mind up that before I'm 30 (28 atm) I'll have one at 7.5 inches with thicker girth.
Brutal, you're a dicklet too.

Penis pumps are effective for a short period of time. You can pump your schlong up to 6.5" right before having sex.
You can get surgery, but not sure about penile surgeries... you should do your research on that.
Natural PE most likely won't work for permanent results after 18.

This is so dark, but yet at the same time, SO f*****g FUNNY AS WELL.

It's absurd this FACEandLMS guy did this as far back as 2013. Madness.

beeb430f832b122be5df758532a13aee.png

Brutal, you're a dicklet too.

Penis pumps are effective for a short period of time. You can pump your schlong up to 6.5" right before having sex.
You can get surgery, but not sure about penile surgeries... you should do your research on that.
Natural PE most likely won't work for permanent results after 18.

It is quite brutal.

I remember at University having the chance to shag a black girl, but convinced myself it would go wrong since she would expect, you know and so I chickened out...

I also find myself voluntarily going down on birds.

Had nothing in two years now as I've avoided trying. Why? I'm 28 and little trickier meeting the young and tight. Not to mention last encounter felt like I promised more than I could deliver, even if she didn't complain.

Really concerning. An Indian friend of mine once had a girl (Who was also Indian) interrupt their action to pretend to need the lew, before heading downstairs with her clothes for the door. When he asked on Whatsapp what the problem was she said; "just wasn't doing it for me". He's told me that he knows of multiple black guys she has slept with.

I'll look into the penis pump, but I will definitely be getting the surgery as it lacks girth.

Not all Indian men have smaller dicks, but most do.

Blast HGH and aromasin for height growth

This would only "potentially" trigger growth during early to late puberty.

What would be the point in taking HGH or aromasin?

I am 5'8 and 5'9 with shoes.

That's that.

Gonna look to wifey a 5'2/5'3 bird once my dick has been operated.

Yeah you need minimum 7in imo
Girth is important too...what's your girth?
So all the previous girls were satisfied with your 5.5?

Read the conclusion.

1558739754162.gif

Not all Indian men have smaller dicks, but most do.
I've never seen a curry with an 8 incher yet.

99.999% of them have small dicks (below 8"), including me 😭.

Brutal existence. I'm going to be using penis pumps too in the future to cope with.
If that's the case, then i'm a god :bloat:.

5.5 is not even close to satisfactory IRL.

8-9 inches is where your pp starts to hit her wall and make her cum. 9+ inches hurts from what i've seen.
Holy... what an oldcel.

Aren't you married yet? Tf have you been doing, man?

Yeah you need minimum 7in imo
Girth is important too...what's your girth?

Girth isn't fantastic either, but not as bad as length.

I could never tell, exactly. Most were at University/College and alcohol was often an involvement lol.

I have felt restricted though and like I could be giving more, only it's... yeah

I've never seen a curry with an 8 incher yet.

99.999% of them have small dicks (below 8"), including me 😭.

Brutal existence. I'm going to be using penis pumps too in the future to cope with.

If that's the case, then i'm a god :bloat:.

5.5 is not even close to satisfactory IRL.

8-9 inches is where your pp starts to hit her wall and make her cum. 9+ inches hurts from what i've seen.

Holy... what an oldcel.

Aren't you married yet? Tf have you been doing, man?

How long are you?

Lol making money has been a focus for a couple of years now.

How old are you? Never guessed 28 was old around here.

This f****t should've been banned for day 1.
Did he broke any rules? I think forum users who are moderators for free, should make decision who is worthy to post in threads, or not.
As a regular forum user, i have no moral obligation to judge people based on their type of writing. Different opinions are good, we do not want echo chambers here, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
7" BPEL x 5.5" .

17 yo atm, turning 18 soon this year. 25+ is considered old here, since it is past your prime years.

That reads 7 inches and 5.5 inches in bloody girth? 5.5 girth? Wtf?

Cool. Do you guys not post pictures then? What are you both, low or mid tier normies?

That reads 7 inches and 5.5 inches in bloody girth? 5.5 girth? Wtf?

Cool. Do you guys not post pictures then? What are you both, low or mid tier normies?
Yes, it's 7 inches in length (BPEL) and 5.5 inches in girth.

I have posted pictures but i am in the process of deleting them from the main forum currently.

I've been rated between 4-6/10
PSL wise, I've been rated 3.5-4.5 by most raters. I was rated 4 PSL (out of 8) the most.
That puts me in the low tier normie-mid tier normie zone. But idk, it's their opinion.
I believe i'm a solid, low tier normie (4/10).

But i am involuntarily celibate.

Back