Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

urgent advice plsšŸ™

maria12

Iā€™ve applied to around 10 top agencies in london (not really expecting any replies) but itā€™s been 1 day and 2 agencies have already invited me to london. Does anyone know how it works when it comes to picking an agency?
i still have 2 weeks to wait to see if any other agencies reply, but im super nervous about the whole process, so if anyoneā€™s got any advice or experience iā€™d reallyyyyy appreciate it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but i didnā€™t know where else to ask lol.

Iā€™ve applied to around 10 top agencies in london (not really expecting any replies) but itā€™s been 1 day and 2 agencies have already invited me to london. Does anyone know how it works when it comes to picking an agency?
i still have 2 weeks to wait to see if any other agencies reply, but im super nervous about the whole process, so if anyoneā€™s got any advice or experience iā€™d reallyyyyy appreciate it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but i didnā€™t know where else to ask lol.
If you want me to be honest this good for you. Make sure to talk to your guradians before any of this and try to have lawyers. If you need any help with this. Try to go to reddit (It is a place full of cucks and libtards but still the best idea I can think of) And share your story to modeling/fashinon reddits.

congrats , and see YT

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you want me to be honest this good for you. Make sure to talk to your guradians before any of this and try to have lawyers. If you need any help with this. Try to go to reddit (It is a place full of cucks and libtards but still the best idea I can think of) And share your story to modeling/fashinon reddits.
thank you! iā€™ve gotten my parents permission and everything, but i donā€™t have any lawyers tho.

gratz I hope something comes from it

Back