- Joined
- Aug 24, 2026
- Messages
- 6,254
- Solutions
- 8
- Online time
- 10d 11h
- Reputation
- 10,178
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
NO BRO YOUR HOT AS DFUCK MANnope but gn ily
yeah you wouldn’t understandim not larpingtell me please
![]()
owned by who?NO BRO YOUR HOT AS DFUCK MAN
As the self proclaimed owner of mcj i declare that no one is allowed to tell himim not larpingtell me please
![]()
NoIs this a threat
pleaseyeah you wouldn’t understand
ill send u 30 usdAs the self proclaimed owner of mcj i declare that no one is allowed to tell him
Ask @saccharinesaint the mcj creatorplease![]()
it said noAsk @saccharinesaint the mcj creator
This is why you’ll never know about mcj
I’m the second owner due to me being the only original member other than saint of mcj and I’m not telling youit said no![]()
i love herowned by who?
Send me thirty I'll tell youill send u 30 usd
mcj = michael carl-jacobsThis is why you’ll never know about mcj
Buy me nitro with the thirtySend me thirty I'll tell you
mcj meaningBuy me nitro with the thirty
Nahmcj meaning![]()
Listen to me you absolute stupid fucking bitchmcj meaning![]()
betListen to me you absolute stupid fucking bitch
I told you to send me 30 and I'll tell you
BTC? Cashapp? Zelle?
yesBTC? Cashapp? Zelle?
God I just threw up everywhere
Shouldn’t seeking empathy on hereIm allergic
don’t show your scars you know damn well