Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

wassup, I need help

Yeyi

ballsmashing
I have been talking to a few girls and they all love my hair, but I know that sometimes they only tell you that to make you feel good, I wanna get a haircut impairing their ovulation cycle so I maybe can get laid, what should I ask for in the barbershop? I want em to still like it so maybe keep the look, but also get a little distinctive change so they can notice it quickly

Attachments

• A6AC2ECA-0351-4E90-8640-E3132559014A.gif
    A6AC2ECA-0351-4E90-8640-E3132559014A.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3945.jpeg
    IMG_3945.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • 89EE92F9-6B78-4334-AAA7-18AAEF9D9174.jpeg
    89EE92F9-6B78-4334-AAA7-18AAEF9D9174.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
take care of eyebrows

chrome_yLzt55WSDz.png
it kinda looks like a unibrow

take some of the bulk off the back and trim it overall, but leave the flowy curtain look in the front

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
take some of the bulk off the back and trim it overall, but leave the flowy curtain look in the front
got it, going to the barber rn

yeyi your back?

yeyi your back?
yeah baby, kind of, I’ve been kind of busy, I’m talking to some girls actually, relapsed but I’m still trying to get recovery, so yeah, I’m coming back more often

I’m currently lost idk where the f**k am I, I just know that I’m 6km away from my home but yeah
image.jpg

yeah baby, kind of, I’ve been kind of busy, I’m talking to some girls actually, relapsed but I’m still trying to get recovery, so yeah, I’m coming back more often
thats good welcome back hope your doing good

I have been talking to a few girls and they all love my hair, but I know that sometimes they only tell you that to make you feel good, I wanna get a haircut impairing their ovulation cycle so I maybe can get laid, what should I ask for in the barbershop? I want em to still like it so maybe keep the look, but also get a little distinctive change so they can notice it quickly
Please don’t cut your hair. Just grow it out like this! IMG_0107.jpeg