Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story WE LIVE IN A f*****g SIMULATION

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
To all the doubters out there...

Last night I played a game called CONTROL. I haven't played much of it so no spoilers please. But the story is about objects teleporting and moving magically.

This morning I go to get a plate to make some food on. THE f*****g LABEL ON THE PLATE MOVED FROM WHERE IT WAS. There was a label on the bottom of the plate stating if it can be in an oven or microwave. IT WAS ALWAYS ON THE CENTER OF THE PLATE. NOW ITS WAY OFFSET TO THE SIDE OF THE PLATE!!!!!

And there's no way to f*****g prove it, I never took a picture of the plate and probably the picture would magically change to the new reality. I just know in my soul it was always on the center of the plate, why would a manufacture print it on the side of the plate anyway??

This is just one example out of many, I have been witholding information from you... There are many other examples that I have just not posted about.

Last night I played a game called CONTROL. I haven't played much of it so no spoilers please. But the story is about objects teleporting and moving magically.

This morning I go to get a plate to make some food on. THE f*****g LABEL ON THE PLATE MOVED FROM WHERE IT WAS. There was a label on the bottom of the plate stating if it can be in an oven or microwave. IT WAS ALWAYS ON THE CENTER OF THE PLATE. NOW ITS WAY OFFSET TO THE SIDE OF THE PLATE!!!!!

And there's no way to f*****g prove it, I never took a picture of the plate and probably the picture would magically change to the new reality. I just know in my soul it was always on the center of the plate, why would a manufacture print it on the side of the plate anyway??

This is just one example out of many, I have been witholding information from you... There are many other examples that I have just not posted about.
When I was a kid I had this toy I got from mc Donald's and I loved it ...was playing with it and it dropped at my feet. I looked down and it was gone and I looked for it including my dad for an hour. No where to be found. I had this idea it just went into the back rooms lol

too much roblox

I always buried my teeth or kept them somewhere and i could never find them the next day so i believe there is some glitch or some shit happening in this simulation

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always buried my teeth or kept them somewhere and i could never find them the next day so i believe there is some glitch or some shit happening in this simulation
u have dentures?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I was a kid I had this toy I got from mc Donald's and I loved it ...was playing with it and it dropped at my feet. I looked down and it was gone and I looked for it including my dad for an hour. No where to be found. I had this idea it just went into the back rooms lol
backrooms?

Average shitskin iq

Reactions: m3d
I am not wrong i kept my teeth somewhere in a box and next day the box was empty r u saying that toothfairy took it graycel
I mean your people worship literal stones and animals.
I csnt blame you for your iq and beliefs

Back