Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

we need more high iq users

Uh oh.

1707998480380.png

Can someone explain this to me?

If calculators can't be relied, on what can we rely on? How can society function without reliable calculators?

just use your head bro
wolfram is jewish
The whole point of calculators is no brain is required.

I would recommend physical calculators but they give glitchy answers sometimes.

Its rare for someone to be both a human calculator (savant) and also great at mathematics. I met a human calculator once but they were only good at simple math.

Last edited:
There is also another problem.

Digital software becoming increasingly unreliable and/or gimpy + The future that is increasingly going to rely on digital software = ?

sheldon = gman

I am disappointed they are trying to cancel young sheldon after only 7 seasons. It feels as though the show is losing momentum so the cancellation is understandable. I feel the show has been faltering for mainly these reasons:
  • Sheldon has made no interesting inventions
  • Sheldon has made no scientific breakthroughs
  • I guess his online invention counts as an "invention" but it is boring and was an abject failure. And they could have at least milked it for what its worth by showing the party fail utterly but they didn't even show that.
  • Sheldon has no rival. Page is no longer a rival and just a drunkard all the time. It would be interesting for there to be a rival that always wins vs. Sheldon at debates and outperforms them at science.
  • Sheldon going through puberty but does not have the weird Jim Parsons voice yet.
  • They could have made an interesting dynamic about him going through puberty and getting a sex drive, but trying to remain asexual. Instead its not even mentioned.
  • Since he is obsessed with rules it would have been interesting to have a segment about him trying to join the police and failing boot camp.
  • There are some disconnected segments such as when meemaw slashes someones tires but it never seems to resurface back into the plot.

They sidelined the main character in season 6 (understandable) and focused on normie themes. I would like for someone at the studio to get word of this post so they can create 10 seasons and focus more on scientific themes with usable and practical scientific advice. Young sheldon is a high quality show that lacks the corny canned laughter of the original big bang show. I like Big bang theory but so far it seems like a show about inceldom and I would like them to add more science to it. For example the show Eureka was more heavily about science.

sheldon = gman

I am disappointed they are trying to cancel young sheldon after only 7 seasons. It feels as though the show is losing momentum so the cancellation is understandable. I feel the show has been faltering for mainly these reasons:
  • Sheldon has made no interesting inventions
  • Sheldon has made no scientific breakthroughs
  • I guess his online invention counts as an "invention" but it is boring and was an abject failure. And they could have at least milked it for what its worth by showing the party fail utterly but they didn't even show that.
  • Sheldon has no rival. Page is no longer a rival and just a drunkard all the time. It would be interesting for there to be a rival that always wins vs. Sheldon at debates and outperforms them at science.
  • Sheldon going through puberty but does not have the weird Jim Parsons voice yet.
  • They could have made an interesting dynamic about him going through puberty and getting a sex drive, but trying to remain asexual. Instead its not even mentioned.
  • Since he is obsessed with rules it would have been interesting to have a segment about him trying to join the police and failing boot camp.
  • There are some disconnected segments such as when meemaw slashes someones tires but it never seems to resurface back into the plot.

They sidelined the main character in season 6 (understandable) and focused on normie themes. I would like for someone at the studio to get word of this post so they can create 10 seasons and focus more on scientific themes with usable and practical scientific advice. Young sheldon is a high quality show that lacks the corny canned laughter of the original big bang show. I like Big bang theory but so far it seems like a show about inceldom and I would like them to add more science to it. For example the show Eureka was more heavily about science.
what is blud waffling about

I also noticed some plot holes in the big bang theory that irritate me. Some facts do not match up with the young sheldon timeline. Perhaps it takes place in an alternate universe and the sheldons are not the same? And I realize the term "specific gravity" which they use in Big Bang Theory is an obsolete terminology that no scientists use. Although I do not know the exact date/range (1978?) where it began its obsolescence.

My main complain is almost Big bang theory every episode seems to be about inceldom. Too much reliance on sexualized jokes which seems like lazy writing. Instead of contriving actual varied and diverse plot structures.

Back