Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Weighted dips descended

Deleted Member 81107

Active member
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
81
Online time
9h 27m
Reputation
183
Just put weighted dips back in my program after maybe 6–7 months and I did 5 reps for 90 pounds.
Lowkey upset cuz back in the day when I was in my bloatmaxxing powerlifting era I was 190 pounds doing 100 pound dips for 7-8 reps and I’m weaker now at 158 pounds. Gonna get back into street lifting and start training dips again.
 
Have gold
 
Just put weighted dips back in my program after maybe 6–7 months and I did 5 reps for 90 pounds.
Lowkey upset cuz back in the day when I was in my bloatmaxxing powerlifting era I was 190 pounds doing 100 pound dips for 7-8 reps and I’m weaker now at 158 pounds. Gonna get back into street lifting and start training dips again.
Microprogression. Add 1% of the load u're using every workout.
 
yeah dips are an s tier compound movement. why focus on weight tho as long as it hurts? everybody knows gym muscles are only for looking good they're pretty useless for real work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top