Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can I do (face/jaw)

xbt3k

link to pics: new to the forums, just looking for an honest opinion & advice.
i've seen some terms thrown around so finding it hard to grasp advice given to others and relate it to myself, perhaps some of you can take a look and give me personal tips.

keep it brief, was looking at ways of improving myself. came across masseter hypertrophy until I realised it can actually make you look worse and doesn't suit all jaw types. so I'm in a little bit of a dilemma of what I should do. ATM just mewing. I've got bruxism (involuntary grinding while asleep). I think i've got major asymmetry in my side profiles - maybe its in my head but think its to do with the bruxism? Left side seems significantly more attractive than right.

Second problem is excess fat around my lips. This one is more of a mind thing. my self esteem is quite bipolar in a way. so i've got this fat around my lips that ive circled in the images and the problem is that it doesn't appear under some lighting. when facing the light its not there or if fully in shadow. but under others its visible - so no clue how visible this actually is in person. when I see myself in a lighting that doesn't highlight it, i feel good. otherwise don't like it at all.

I intend on cutting down my BF to improve jaw and this excess fat but its exam season right now (got career deciding exams in June) and can't really do anything until after.

In summary:
1. Should I do masseter hypertrophy? Would it suit my face type?
2. Should I be concerned about this excess lip fat? Is it even visible in person and would a calorie deficit sort this? To note: image ive provided doesn't actually show it that well - but in some lighting its painfully noticeable.
3. Just any advice/tips are appreciated.

link to pics: new to the forums, just looking for an honest opinion & advice.
i've seen some terms thrown around so finding it hard to grasp advice given to others and relate it to myself, perhaps some of you can take a look and give me personal tips.

keep it brief, was looking at ways of improving myself. came across masseter hypertrophy until I realised it can actually make you look worse and doesn't suit all jaw types. so I'm in a little bit of a dilemma of what I should do. ATM just mewing. I've got bruxism (involuntary grinding while asleep). I think i've got major asymmetry in my side profiles - maybe its in my head but think its to do with the bruxism? Left side seems significantly more attractive than right.

Second problem is excess fat around my lips. This one is more of a mind thing. my self esteem is quite bipolar in a way. so i've got this fat around my lips that ive circled in the images and the problem is that it doesn't appear under some lighting. when facing the light its not there or if fully in shadow. but under others its visible - so no clue how visible this actually is in person. when I see myself in a lighting that doesn't highlight it, i feel good. otherwise don't like it at all.

I intend on cutting down my BF to improve jaw and this excess fat but its exam season right now (got career deciding exams in June) and can't really do anything until after.

In summary:
1. Should I do masseter hypertrophy? Would it suit my face type?
2. Should I be concerned about this excess lip fat? Is it even visible in person and would a calorie deficit sort this? To note: image ive provided doesn't actually show it that well - but in some lighting its painfully noticeable.
3. Just any advice/tips are appreciated.
ur acting autistic about your lips

Just loose some body fat, you have a good face man xD

That's pretty much all you can do without surgery, also, get a better haircut

Back