Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can I do to improve.. didn’t suck in cheeks. Be honest please. I will appreciate y’all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So for cheeks do I just punch zygos or something?

Damn narrow palate after 2 years. I also have an overjet of the teeth and crowding of teeth so my jaw is pushed back and uneven. Maybe it keeping my cheekbones back.I heard not to get braces from mike mew so. Longer hair sounds good. I’ve been chewing on Falim for the past 4 days. I think my main focus is to chew really hard on both sides and to get my mandible more forward. I guess bonesmashing will help with my cheeks.

cowboy-hat-face.png

y'all be lookin' fine and dandy pardner

Gonna do a 30 day bonesmashing for zygos/cheeks will be posting before and afters. Will put a photo every 30 days . Gonna beatt the hell out of my self l

Back