Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What causes

go to a gnc or something and buy some tongkat ali or other test supplements then and just hide them

pay cash in person
PRIOR TO APRIL 22, 2024, anyone of any age in any state could buy a weight-loss or muscle-building supplement. This included anyone under the age of 18. Now New York has become the first state to ban the sale of those supplements to minors, both in brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers.
am i cooked? or does it not count at GNC?

PRIOR TO APRIL 22, 2024, anyone of any age in any state could buy a weight-loss or muscle-building supplement. This included anyone under the age of 18. Now New York has become the first state to ban the sale of those supplements to minors, both in brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers.
U live in new york:eek:

@quepasta is this good? and will they let me buy it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not lean rn but I was in the past. I also build muscle pretty quickly but I don’t dedicate any time to it
How long did it take you to get Lean?
Better than nothing i guess that would suck though
Yeah, Erik Jon was kinda like that but im pretty sure he did eventually get lean so maybe you just need to cut until you see the abs?

How long did it take you to get Lean?

Yeah, Erik Jon was kinda like that but im pretty sure he did eventually get lean so maybe you just need to cut until you see the abs?
I see abs (not super defined ofc) I probably need to cut. I have awful diet (sodas n shit) and haven’t been walking nearly as much as I used to

do you live in NY? also walmart and other grocery stores sell supplements, that’s where I get mine from. I doubt they would care that much wherever you go, it’s probably one of those rules that no one enforces