Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What grade would you give me?

Enzo Ferrari

What grade would you give me?

Attachments

• photos (1).jpg
    photos (1).jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 54
  • photos (2).jpg
    photos (2).jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 50
  • photos (3).jpg
    photos (3).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 49
  • photos (4).jpg
    photos (4).jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 52
  • photos (5).jpg
    photos (5).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 53
8, your eyes are a huge failo though you could've been 9 with a better eye area

Sorry for the question, but I don't have much knowledge about how beautiful his eye color is, what would be a failure?
Let me elaborate: it's not the eye color, blue eyes > after all. He has a LOT of eyelid exposure, and his eyes are spaced a little too far apart. Eyebrows could be straighter too, now that I think about it. Also his nose is mid tier. Still mogs especially if he's 6'0+

Let me elaborate: it's not the eye color, blue eyes > after all. He has a LOT of eyelid exposure, and his eyes are spaced a little too far apart. Eyebrows could be straighter too, now that I think about it. Also his nose is mid tier. Still mogs especially if he's 6'0+
cope. his eyes are perfect spacing and his eyebrows are good like they are. Nose is perfect. and he does mog

and eyelid exposure is just an autistic incel meme. Too much eyelid exposure only applies to incels really, not males like the OP.

cope. his eyes are perfect spacing and his eyebrows are good like they are. Nose is perfect. and he does mog

and eyelid exposure is just an autistic incel meme. Too much eyelid exposure only applies to incels really, not males like the OP.
His features are perfect generally yes, but if you are trying to gauge from a disinterested, perfectionist view of beauty then he does have some minor flaws. I feel what you're saying is he can't reasonably improve in terms of facial attractiveness, and while I agree with that in terms of social contexts, where it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to ascertain some flaws, if we're looking at it from the lens of a painter trying to create the perfect face, yes he absolutely has a couple flaws lmao, no matter how minor.

Eyelid exposure IS kind of a meme, but that's mainly because incels use that to try and downplay chads wayyyy too much in face ratings when it really doesn't matter that much after a certain looks threshold and especially in social settings. Either way, Chad, no matter his rating, gigamogs in SMV and that is law

His features are perfect generally yes, but if you are trying to gauge from a disinterested, perfectionist view of beauty then he does have some minor flaws. I feel what you're saying is he can't reasonably improve in terms of facial attractiveness, and while I agree with that in terms of social contexts, where it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to ascertain some flaws, if we're looking at it from the lens of a painter trying to create the perfect face, yes he absolutely has a couple flaws lmao, no matter how minor.

Eyelid exposure IS kind of a meme, but that's mainly because incels use that to try and downplay chads wayyyy too much in face ratings when it really doesn't matter that much after a certain looks threshold and especially in social settings. Either way, Chad, no matter his rating, gigamogs in SMV and that is law
I dont have photoshop anymore (they make you pay monthly subscription) so send me photoshopped of what you think an improvement of him would look like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looksmaxxing 5
Lainwa Looksmaxxing 2