Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is bonesmashing?

nothing bad happens if you smash, you just have to not hit hard and instead use a heavy small flat object and chin tuck, raise shoulders and keep your head steady

that is unless u know something i dont ngl

don't bonersmash unless you want to end up like Muhammad Ali.
Does bonesmash improve boxing skills too? 😯

brb going to bonesmash to become the next Muhammad Ali

@NickGurr
You said in other forum that you'll start doing it, any results or it was a shitpost?
ive made multiple posts about it here

i took no before pics because i never expected it to do anything non-temporary

the immediate results are really good. also wolffs law seems legit since now it takes a lot more smashing to get the same effects

chin and zygos 100% got bigger, but maybe like 0.5mm? they also feel much stronger now

no side effects

ive made multiple posts about it here

i took no before pics because i never expected it to do anything non-temporary

the immediate results are really good. also wolffs law seems legit since now it takes a lot more smashing to get the same effects

chin and zygos 100% got bigger, but maybe like 0.5mm? they also feel much stronger now

no side effects
you are using hammer or what?

Back